DX NetOps

View Only
  • 1.  CA PM - DA - CMPChangDetectionScheduler - CMP ID

Posted Feb 20, 2019 05:50 AM

Hi,

http://DA_IP:8581/debug/dispatcher/container/com.ca.im.aggregator.discovery/bean/CMPChangDetectionScheduler

I want to get from this page the Device ID and CMP ID, anyone know where this values are stored? 

And where I can change "Change Detection Scheduler" configuration? by file. 

Br,

Pedro Lourenço

• 2.  Re: CA PM - DA - CMPChangDetectionScheduler - CMP ID

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 20, 2019 07:32 AM

Hi Pedro:

Well, you can certainly change the change detection rate from the monitoring profile window.  You will first have to make a copy of the monitoring profile before changing the rate.  Be mindful of the following note "Note: When configuring the change detection rate, consider how many devices this monitoring profile is applied to, and how frequent the metric family configuration is likely to change. Avoid setting change detection rates that are more frequent than necessary."

That is the only place I am aware of where change detection rate can be updated that would be supported

Are you looking to build some kind of custom report with device id and cmp id?

Joe

• 3.  Re: CA PM - DA - CMPChangDetectionScheduler - CMP ID

Posted Feb 20, 2019 08:22 AM

Hi,

Yes, I want to get all the devices id/cmp id to create a custom report.

I want to compare with all the devices that I have, because I know that some of the devices are not on the CMPChangDetectionScheduler but they should. 

Thanks.

BR,

Pedro Lourenço