DX NetOps

View Only
  • 1.  CONTACT LOST TO NETWORK MODELS

Posted Nov 30, 2018 02:05 AM

Hi,

"Contact Lost to network models" alarm was appear on container but when i see the models list in this there was no alarm, 

No ambiguity or abnormality was seen against any device list below in this container... but alarm was not clear and no event was occur against this alarm....

as seen in below snapshot

• 2.  Re: CONTACT LOST TO NETWORK MODELS

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 30, 2018 07:41 AM

Hi Abdul,

What version of Spectrum is this?  Do you have any customizations around these events?  (Check the $SPECROOT/custom/Events/EventDisp).

Cheers

Jay

• 3.  Re: CONTACT LOST TO NETWORK MODELS

Posted Dec 01, 2018 02:30 PM

Hi Jason..

currently i am using 10.2 and this the main that i didn't receive any event at that time when this alarm was occurred...

and this alarm was shown against container but no alarm was display against the devices lie under this container.....

as you in attach snapshot...

• 4.  Re: CONTACT LOST TO NETWORK MODELS

Posted Dec 31, 2018 08:41 AM

Abdul,

To trouble shoot this issue, we would need to see all of the vents for the network container and the models within the network container and review any custom event configurations. This is more than can be trouble shot in the communities. If the issue is still occurring and you have not already done so, I highly recommend opening a case with Spectrum Support so a Support Engineer can work with you to trouble shoot this issue.

Joe

• 5.  Re: CONTACT LOST TO NETWORK MODELS

Posted Jan 03, 2019 07:26 AM

Thanks Joseph,

I can only check availability of these NE's and no event customization was done there.

as per my understanding this issue is because of Networking flapping or connectivity problem between CA Spectrum and main Network glitch...