DX NetOps

View Only
  • 1.  Integrating CA Spectrum and CA VNA - Unable to render topology for CISCO ACI

Posted Nov 27, 2017 05:47 PM

Hello All,

I have been trying to integrate CA Spectrum and CA VNA to enable the monitoring for our Cisco ACI environment . I am using CA Spectrum 10.2.1 with 10.02.01.PTF_10.2.143 applied and CA VNA 3.2 . I was able to complete the integration as per whats documented but I am having issues with modeling the complete CISCO ACI environment in CA Spectrum .

I see the "DUPLICATE MAC WITH DIFFERENT IP DETECTED" alerts generated for the APIC clusters and do not see any topology rendering for the cluster either 

Also , I do not see any leaf and spine information discovered in CA Spectrum. I am not sure what is the expected behaviour in Spectrum once the ACI environment is modelled 

Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this issue please?

• 2.  Re: Integrating CA Spectrum and CA VNA - Unable to render topology for CISCO ACI

Posted Nov 28, 2017 11:58 PM

Any thoughts on this please?

Just to add to this, I have got the VNA integrated with CA PM and there is no issues with pulling the inventory and rendering the topology in CA PC. Issue seems something specific to Spectrum.

Any one seen this issue ?

• 3.  Re: Integrating CA Spectrum and CA VNA - Unable to render topology for CISCO ACI
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 02, 2018 06:49 AM

Hi Phani,

please open a support issue, this will need to be investigated more closely.

Could you verify what version, of ACI you are using please.

regards

Shane