DX NetOps

View Only
  • 1.  CA PM - Configure Data Retention per Tenant

Posted Mar 12, 2018 01:27 AM

Hello All,

Is there a way to configure data retention in CA PM per Tenant instead of the system as a whole? In a typical service provider environment the data retention policy for the As-Polled (raw data) would be different based on the customer requirement . We have few customers who would like to retain the raw data for around 6 weeks and at the same time few customers would not need this data for more than 7 days .

It would always be beneficial to not store the raw data for longer duration as it eats up good amouns of storage space. This is quite possible in a eHealth distributed environment where we can set different roll up schedule  for each server part of the cluster , but I do not see any such option in CA PM

I am guessing that we do not have such option in CA PM , but just wanted to be sure

Please advice

• 2.  Re: CA PM - Configure Data Retention per Tenant
    Best Answer

Posted Mar 12, 2018 04:36 AM

The short answer is no. Here you have more information on the retention period.

• 3.  Re: CA PM - Configure Data Retention per Tenant

Posted Mar 12, 2018 07:07 PM

Thanks, that's what I was expecting 

• 4.  Re: CA PM - Configure Data Retention per Tenant

Posted Mar 12, 2018 07:12 PM

Just noticed that there is already an idea open on this 

Data retention not customizable per tenant/customer 

• 5.  Re: CA PM - Configure Data Retention per Tenant

Posted Apr 12, 2018 11:38 AM

Phani, hi - i marked Catalin's response as a correct answer.  would rather you do that, but it was obvious there was agreement here   thank you for adding the link to the idea.  that is perfect.