DX NetOps

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Hi!! I have a CA Spectrum enviroment and I have a singular customization in EventDisp, I have to create a Model with a variable between quotes, Let's see the trap:

• 1.  Hi!! I have a CA Spectrum enviroment and I have a singular customization in EventDisp, I have to create a Model with a variable between quotes, Let's see the trap:

Posted Sep 09, 2016 01:28 PM

Hi!! I have a CA Spectrum enviroment and I have a singular customization in EventDisp, I have to create a Model with a variable between quotes, Let's see the trap:

The Alert "Variable"
    opened a danger alert with a target of 5000:
    SuperDomain|XXXXXXXX|WebSphere|WAS7_WPS6B|WebSphere|Threads|ThreadPool:Thread Create = 5339        SuperDomainXXXXXXXX|WebSphere|WAS7_WPS6B|WebSphere|Threads System   EventModel 10

I Create a event Procedure like this:

0xfff00145 P "CreateEventWithVariables ( { C CURRENT_MODEL }, { H 0xfff00114 }, SetEventVariable( GetEventVariableList(), { U 1 }, GetRegexp( GetEventVariable( { U 76620 } ), { S \" \\\\"(.*)\\\\" \" }, { U 1 } ) ) )"

To cut the variable between the quotes, it's correct?

{ S \" \\\\"(.*)\\\\" \" }

I have a great difficult with the CA Spectrum Procedure

• 2.  Re: Hi!! I have a CA Spectrum enviroment and I have a singular customization in EventDisp, I have to create a Model with a variable between quotes, Let's see the trap:
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 09, 2016 04:02 PM

You can try something like this and where {U 1} would be the alert value

• 3.  RE: Hi!! I have a CA Spectrum enviroment and I have a singular customization in EventDisp, I have to create a Model with a variable between quotes, Let's see the trap:

Posted May 14, 2021 08:27 AM
    Did you get this working?

------------------------------
    Senior Consultant
    SolvIT Networks
    ------------------------------

• 4.  RE: Hi!! I have a CA Spectrum enviroment and I have a singular customization in EventDisp, I have to create a Model with a variable between quotes, Let's see the trap:

Posted May 17, 2021 09:55 AM
    Edited by Donald Laberge May 18, 2021 08:50 AM
    Hi, 

Can you provide us with exactly what you seeing in the raw / trap Event that comes in. 
    Just to be clear you want to use that Quoted Variable to create an Event Model using the SouthBound Gateway  ? 

Don