DX NetOps

View Only
  • 1.  CA Performance Management 2.5 - Time to change status on a few more ideas!

Posted Jun 22, 2015 01:30 PM
      |   view attached

Hey Everyone -

I have logged into the Infrastructure Management Community to perform my favorite task as a product manager ... to set the status of a bunch of your ideas to 'Delivered' for CA Performance Management and CA Performance Center. Retirement and Copy Dashboards are two of my favorites

On behalf of our R&D team - thank you all for taking the time to share your ideas and to vote for the ones you feel will deliver the greatest value to your organization.

I've attached the official GA letter for this release and will be posting a blog tonight to share some insights from our Early Access program.

Have fun with this release!

-Dan Holmes

• 2.  Re: CA Performance Management 2.5 - Time to change status on a few more ideas!

Posted Jun 24, 2015 02:05 PM

this is great, Dan! Thank you for sharing this with the community !

• 3.  Re: CA Performance Management 2.5 - Time to change status on a few more ideas!

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 24, 2015 04:11 PM

Dan you are setting  High standards !!! This is awesome .

• 4.  Re: CA Performance Management 2.5 - Time to change status on a few more ideas!

Posted Jun 25, 2015 07:00 AM

Excellent. Thank you Dan. Customer requirements have definitely improved the product.

• 5.  Re: CA Performance Management 2.5 - Time to change status on a few more ideas!

Posted Jun 25, 2015 09:33 AM

Nice! That's a wonderful way to do things: listen, act and then update to delivered. That's the way we build products that customers want to use!