DX NetOps

View Only
  • 1.  NPC Change the style of generated URL

Posted Jan 21, 2015 02:45 PM

Hello all !

I generate the url with npc graphs, and  embedded the iframe in another html. but the iframe have a lot of white space useless. It is posibble cut it, and show only the graph??

Selection_046.png

i desire only the black square.

Thanks a lot

Diego

• 2.  Re: NPC Change the style of generated URL

Posted Jan 22, 2015 08:47 AM

There are two things going on:

1. Width is determined by the original placement of the view on the page. If it's placed in a left/right pane, the resulting generated URL will be in what I call 'skinny' mode. Put the same view in a top/bottom pane, and the generated view will result in a 'wide' view. The exact parameters of skinny and wide are unknown. You will need to change the width if your iframe so that it matches the width of the view.
    2. Height is determined by the amount of content in the legend. Your only option is to make the iframe smaller and probably to turn off scrolling in the iframe. Unfortunately, you'll just have to play with the values until it fits. It's not a good method though because different screen sizes can cause it to render differently.

Change the yellow fields to the values shown below and play with the orange fields until they fit.

<iframe name="iFrame" src="http://idontthinksotim/npc/View.aspx?Integration=1&TimeSpan=Hourly&EndTime=CurrentTime&ViewContainer=1&DrillDown=1&Token=v7JsarM54fTZRz6ia1U*" width="894" height="350" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" />

• 3.  Re: NPC Change the style of generated URL

Posted Jan 22, 2015 08:49 AM

Ok, Jive stripped out my code. Change the scrolling attribute to no, the frameborder to 0 and play with the width and height values.

• 4.  Re: NPC Change the style of generated URL
    Best Answer

Posted Jan 22, 2015 10:10 AM

Stuart, thanks for reply, but changing the width or height values of iframe dont make the difference, i solve it editing the aspx file of webserver, "View.aspx" and make my own iframe style

• 5.  Re: NPC Change the style of generated URL

Posted Jan 22, 2015 10:36 AM

I'd be interested in seeing what changes you made. I've been pushing for a

while that those widgets be rebuilt to more dynamic type content. Something

like an js embed that takes advantage of the new location without the need

for an antiquated element like an iframe.

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 9:10 AM, d.pereyra <

• 6.  Re: NPC Change the style of generated URL

Posted Jan 22, 2015 12:07 PM

Few changes in the table, to show everyring center, here a screenshot.

Selection_047.png

solve it!