DX NetOps

View Only
  • 1.  RA scheduled reports timeframe

Posted Nov 30, 2014 07:45 AM

Hi

Is it possible using Reporter Analyser to get a scheduled report for a 2 hour period every day using 1 minute data? I understand Custom Reporting will only report on 15 minute data, I'm just wondering is there some other way.

Our client wants to report on a number of links between 8.30am and 10.30am every day using 1 minute samples. It is possible to view this data and to select the Email option and have the report emailed successfully with 1 minute data. However when the 'Send on a Schedule' option is selected and the schedule set up and saved the resulting reports that are emailed are for a 24 hour period using 15 minute samples.

Any ideas?

John

For info this is RA 9.0

• 2.  Re: RA scheduled reports timeframe
    Best Answer

Posted Dec 01, 2014 08:12 AM

This won't be possible from custom reports or analyses they don't have

access to the 1 minute data. You'd have to do flow forensics (with a

separate report for each day).

On Sun, Nov 30, 2014 at 6:45 AM, John-OMahony <

• 3.  Re: RA scheduled reports timeframe

Posted Dec 01, 2014 09:56 AM

Thanks Stuart

I'm not sure Flow Forensics will give a report they can use but in any case it doesn't look to me that you can schedule Flow Forensics reports, is that correct? If not then that won't work.

Do you know has anything like this functionality been added post-RA, i.e. NFA, PM etc?

John

• 4.  Re: RA scheduled reports timeframe

Posted Dec 01, 2014 12:20 PM

Correct, FF reports cannot be scheduled, and that doesn't change with NFA. FYI, PM doesn't do anything with Netflow. CAPC does display netflow data, but if you can't do it in NFA, you definitely can't do it in CAPC.

• 5.  Re: RA scheduled reports timeframe

Posted Dec 04, 2014 08:01 AM

Thanks for your help on this Stuart.