DX NetOps

View Only
  • 1.  Alram Issue - Spectrum

Posted Apr 29, 2014 09:05 AM

I am not able to clear alarms whic are already been cleared from OneClick Console.

Showing "Error Clearing the following alarm.

Please advice to me how can i clear the alarm.

Thanks in Advance.

• 2.  Re: [.CA eHealth] Alram Issue - Spectrum

Posted Apr 29, 2014 10:18 AM
    Hi,

@the first glance I don't see a relationship to eHealth. Please explain.

H.

On 29.04.2014 15:04, CA Infrastructure Management Global User CommunityMessage
    Boards wrote:
    I am not able to clear alarms whic are already been cleared from OneClick Console.

Thanks in Advance.

• 3.  RE: [.CA eHealth] Re: [.CA eHealth] Alram Issue - Spectrum

Posted Apr 29, 2014 10:23 AM
    It is not related to eHeatlh.

Below error I am showing in Spectrum. This not related to eHealth.

From: CA Infrastructure Management Global User CommunityMessage Boards [mailto:CommunityAdmin@communities-mail.ca.com]
    Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 7:48 PM
    To: mb_message.2238878.114656980@myca-email.ca.com
    Subject: [.CA eHealth] Re: [.CA eHealth] Alram Issue - Spectrum

Hi,

@the first glance I don't see a relationship to eHealth. Please explain.

H.

On 29.04.2014 15:04, CA Infrastructure Management Global User CommunityMessage
    Boards wrote:

Thanks in Advance.
    Posted by:hilmarpreusse
    --
    CA Communities Message Boards
    http://communities.ca.com/web/ca-ehealth-and-ca-spectrum-global-user-community/message-board/-/message_boards/view_message/114656980
    mb_message.2238878.114656980@myca-email.ca.com<mailto:mb_message.2238878.114656980@myca-email.ca.com>
    http://communities.ca.com

DISCLAIMER:
    This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is appreciated.

• 4.  RE: Alram Issue - Spectrum

Posted Apr 29, 2014 11:55 AM

Hi Srinivas,

Can you please be a bit more specific when you claim:

"I am not able to clear alarms whic are already been cleared from OneClick Console.

Showing "Error Clearing the following alarm."

(As you have mentioned alarms are already cleared from OC console,now from where you are trying to clear?)

Regards,

Lakshmi.

• 5.  RE: [.CA eHealth] RE: Alram Issue - Spectrum

Posted Apr 29, 2014 11:59 AM
    Hi Lakshmi,

We have two OneClick Web servers. All of a sudden one webserver went down. After launched the oneclick console it is showing false alarms which already has been cleared. But I am not able to clear when I tried to clear it is showing throwing an error like “Error Clearing the following alarm”.

Thanks
    SK

From: CA Infrastructure Management Global User CommunityMessage Boards [mailto:CommunityAdmin@communities-mail.ca.com]
    Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 9:25 PM
    To: mb_message.2238878.114682724@myca-email.ca.com
    Subject: [.CA eHealth] RE: Alram Issue - Spectrum

Hi Srinivas,

Can you please be a bit more specific when you claim:

"I am not able to clear alarms whic are already been cleared from OneClick Console.

Showing "Error Clearing the following alarm."

(As you have mentioned alarms are already cleared from OC console,now from where you are trying to clear?)

Regards,

Lakshmi.

Posted by:lakshmi_a_shriram
    --
    CA Communities Message Boards
    https://communities.ca.com/web/ca-ehealth-and-ca-spectrum-global-user-community/message-board/-/message_boards/view_message/114682724
    mb_message.2238878.114682724@myca-email.ca.com<mailto:mb_message.2238878.114682724@myca-email.ca.com>
    https://communities.ca.com

DISCLAIMER:
    This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is appreciated.

• 6.  RE: [.CA eHealth] RE: Alram Issue - Spectrum

Posted Apr 29, 2014 12:09 PM

Hi Srinivas,

You haven't mentioned what you did to get back the OC server,though just to have more insight on the issue :)

Can you kindly bounce the Spectrum Tomcat service on the OC server end --> Restart the OC console

Test if all looks good.

Regards,

Lakshmi. 

• 7.  RE: Alram Issue - Spectrum

Posted Apr 29, 2014 12:16 PM

Hi,

Kindly restart the one click server once and check.