DX NetOps

View Only
  • 1.  Area for CAPM and CAMM

Posted Jun 04, 2019 09:39 AM
    Is there a seperate area for CAPM and CAMM ?
    I am having trouble already getting over loaded by Stuff that does not directly apply to me and I can see getting  lost in information.

I would prefer a sub-area just for CAPM and a Sub Area for the other as well.

• 2.  RE: Area for CAPM and CAMM

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 04, 2019 09:56 AM
    Hello Robert, 

Indeed, anyone that would put all these threads together Obviously has not spent years using, researching, supporting a product and doesn't understand the need to be able to find information focused on a specific product or topic.  Scrolling what will quickly become thousands of posts that have no relevance to what your searching for will discourage users from coming to the communities and might spawn an Internet BBS were the Application Specific information might be better managed.

Don

• 3.  RE: Area for CAPM and CAMM

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 04, 2019 10:16 AM

One redeeming feature is that you can Search for Subject / Product using the Formal and User Tags ...
    These need to be available as Preferences or Favorites to let you get to groups of Interest quickly -  if there will not be a proper hierarchy by product.

Search tags

• 4.  RE: Area for CAPM and CAMM

Posted Jun 06, 2019 12:59 PM
    I agree someone must have been hiding in some dark closet when they put this together.

• 5.  RE: Area for CAPM and CAMM

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 24, 2020 03:36 PM

We should open a Support request to have separate areas by product !

Don

::DISCLAIMER::

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. The e mail and its contents (with or without referred errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates. Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of authorized representative of HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Before opening any email and/or attachments, please check them for viruses and other defects.

• 6.  RE: Area for CAPM and CAMM

Community Manager
    Posted Feb 25, 2020 10:19 AM
    Hello Robert and all,

I will discuss with Product Management for these products and see if it makes sense to break out the products in this community.  Thanks for the suggestion and I will keep you posted on the outcome.

Thanks
    Diane

------------------------------
    Diane Craddock
    Community Manager, Broadcom Enterprise Software Division
    Broadcom Inc.
    ------------------------------