AutoSys Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Automate the report with elapsed time for all the jobs

Posted Oct 14, 2019 05:14 PM
    Hi Experts,

Can we automate the Autosys job report on a daily basis with the elapsed time ?

Command : autorep -j jobname

The above command provides the start time and end time of the job but I have 100's of Informatica jobs and we use Autosys for the batch processing.  I need to pull the report for all the jobs with the below details which can have the duration for the job completion.
    1. Jobname   
    2. Starttime
    3. endtime
    4. Elapsed time for completion.

Can we automate the process ? FYI We will not be provided access to Autosys relational db. 

Thanks in advance.

• 2.  RE: Automate the report with elapsed time for all the jobs

Posted Oct 15, 2019 07:14 AM

Of course you can. It's a command line. What made you think you couldn't? you just need to use an ID that is entitled and on a machine with the agent and client.

Talk to your AutoSys Administrators. If you are the administrator, I suppose you will need to do some homework. ��

Good luck.

Steve C.

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.