AutoSys Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  List of Job Dependencies (Conditions) of all existing Jobs/Boxes

Posted Oct 23, 2019 02:29 PM
    Hi Friends/Guru's. 

I am need dire need of help on Autosys/WCC. 
    I need help to write a query or to know the tables name where I can get list of conditions of all jobs/boxes in one go. 
    For example, if I have 100 jobs/boxes in AutoSys. What table can I query or what command I run to generate report of conditions of all existing jobs/boxes in Autosys. 

Your help is greatly appreciated. Keenly waiting for reply

• 2.  RE: List of Job Dependencies (Conditions) of all existing Jobs/Boxes

Posted Oct 24, 2019 06:43 AM

ujo_jobst | ujo _job(s).. you will also need the ujo_intcode(s) table. going from memory at the moment.

As for one go that is slightly more complicated. But include jobname and box_name in the select presentation and that may help.

you need to be careful and use a read only id.

Always be careful while data mining..

Good Luck.

Steve C.

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use, or taking of any action in reliance upon this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete it from your computer.

• 3.  RE: List of Job Dependencies (Conditions) of all existing Jobs/Boxes

Posted Oct 25, 2019 08:59 AM

​You can do this from the shell -

autorep -qj % | grep -e insert -e condition

• 4.  RE: List of Job Dependencies (Conditions) of all existing Jobs/Boxes
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 25, 2019 08:59 AM

You can do this from the command line -

autorep -qj % | grep -e insert -e condition​

------------------------------
    Matt G
    ------------------------------