AutoSys Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  How to export the settings from database jobs (application workspace) to a .csv or .txt file

Posted Dec 26, 2018 01:12 PM

How to export the settings from database jobs (application workspace) to a .csv or .txt file

• 2.  Re: How to export the settings from database jobs (application workspace) to a .csv or .txt file

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 27, 2018 03:58 AM

Hi,

Can you please let us know what are the specific settings that you are looking at. If you can send the screen shot , it will help.

• 3.  Re: How to export the settings from database jobs (application workspace) to a .csv or .txt file

Posted Dec 27, 2018 06:54 AM

Hello

On the Product  UNICENTER JOB MGMT OPTION

execute command: cautil -d -fn="c:\list.job.txt  seletc job

id=('','','*') list job 

which equal command in the product CA Workload Automation DE (dSeries)  ??

Thanks

Josdé Jr.

• 4.  Re: How to export the settings from database jobs (application workspace) to a .csv or .txt file

Posted Dec 27, 2018 07:39 AM

Hello

On the Product  UNICENTER JOB MGMT OPTION
    execute command: cautil -d -fn="c:\list.job.txt  seletc job id=('*','*','*') list job  

which equal command in the product CA Workload Automation DE (dSeries)  ??

Thanks

• 5.  Re: How to export the settings from database jobs (application workspace) to a .csv or .txt file

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 30, 2018 10:35 PM

Hi,

Can you please let me know the best time to reach you out to discuss this. You can reply to my email - kunduri.kiran@broadcom.com

• 6.  Re: How to export the settings from database jobs (application workspace) to a .csv or .txt file

Posted Jan 02, 2019 06:46 AM

Hello Kiran, how are you

Need to export the configuration of jobs (name job, qualifier,

script/command name, agurments, calendar......)

for file *.txt or *.csv

thanks

• 7.  Re: How to export the settings from database jobs (application workspace) to a .csv or .txt file

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 02, 2019 09:24 AM

You can try the following options;

1. Use the export (imexutil) utility to export the applications with the jobs and convert the xml files to csv

2. Use the jobmap command to generate a report and save it as txt file 

I would suggest to go with option 2.

Hope this helps.

• 8.  Re: How to export the settings from database jobs (application workspace) to a .csv or .txt file

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 02, 2019 11:40 PM

Hi,

I agree to Segun's suggestion of jobmap in this case. This command will give each job details that is defined in the server.

Hope it helps!

Thanks and regards,

Ravi Kiran

• 9.  Re: How to export the settings from database jobs (application workspace) to a .csv or .txt file

Posted Jan 03, 2019 06:52 AM

Hi Kiran

thanks.