AutoSys Workload Automation

View Only

CA Workload AE Agents for Oracle Hardware Machines

• 1.  CA Workload AE Agents for Oracle Hardware Machines

Posted Apr 21, 2014 07:46 PM

Hi team....
    I’m working with an opportunity  for CA Workload AE and the client wants to know if we have extra requirements,  if we want to install the system agent and their respective “plug in” (for the Oracle Exadata is installed the Oracle and the Exalogic is installed the Weblogic Application Server) in the next hardware Oracle machines configurations:

1. The Oracle Exadata Database Machine is engineered to be the highest performing and most available platform for running the Oracle Database. Oracle Exadata runs all types of database workloads including Online Transaction Processing (OLTP), Data Warehousing (DW) and consolidation of mixed workloads. Simple and fast to implement, the Oracle Exadata Database Machine powers and protects your most important databases and is the ideal foundation for a consolidated database cloud.
    2. Exalogic is hardware and software engineered together to provide extreme performance, reliability and scalability for Oracle, Java and other applications, while delivering lower TCO, reduced risk, higher user productivity and one-stop support.

Have you ever seen or working with this kind of hardware configurations?

I Hope you can help me

My Best Regards

Ruber Monterrubio

Technical Consultant CA Mexico.