Flowdock

Expand all | Collapse all

HTTP 408 error during authentication

• 1.  HTTP 408 error during authentication

Posted 11-23-2018 05:03 AM

Hi.

I am experiencing issues using Flowdock from a browser or Rambox on my home slow ADSL connection. I am getting HTTP 408 (request timeout) error during authentication. And even when passing this step, then flows are not loaded. I guess the upload speed of my home ADSL connection is the issue. Everything is running fine when I am connected via a quicker connection.

All other IMs I am using (Skype, Teams, WhatsApp) are running just fine. As I am using  more IMs, I don't want to have a  separate client for each of them and thus am using Rambox.

Is there a workaround please?

Thank you.

Stepan

• 2.  Re: HTTP 408 error during authentication

Posted 11-26-2018 03:27 AM

Stepan,

I am not familiar with Rambox, but if it works on a different Internet connection, then the only suggestion I would have is to close down the Flows and 1-1's you are using to minimize data being pulled to see if that may help with initial login.  Once logged in, you can add them back.

Maybe someone else has a suggestion as well.

Michael

• 3.  Re: HTTP 408 error during authentication

Posted 11-26-2018 03:35 AM

Thank you Michael.

Rambox is basically the same as web browser - the issue is the same. I have just about 13 flows opened, 5 of them quite active, should not be that much IMHO.

Do you think that the issue during authentication (see above) can be caused by the flows & 1:1 count?

Stepan