Flowdock

Expand all | Collapse all

tag search broken (only old records)

Jump to Best Answer
  • 1.  tag search broken (only old records)

Posted 05-04-2018 08:23 AM

More than asking, this is a bug report.

If you search by tag on the inbox, I only see results up to Feb 4th, I have seen this issue for the past several days. and I know I have recent entries with the tag I search for. I even clicked on the tag for the last item, which happened yesterday, but I still get Feb 4th as the last found set.

This is for our #production tag, our #demo tag shows up to April 20th, but again, we have entries for yesterday, May 3rd

• 2.  Re: tag search broken (only old records)

Posted 05-08-2018 12:51 AM

I have the same issue, only wider: Search does not work 

• 3.  Re: tag search broken (only old records)

Posted 05-08-2018 07:03 AM

I really hope someone from flowdock tech support actually reads this and they fix it

• 4.  Re: tag search broken (only old records)

Posted 05-08-2018 10:07 AM

Hi All,

We are reading this!! and good news, its actually almost fixed, just needs a little bit more testing then it will be deployed, therefore, you can expect this soon. Sorry about the delay in responding and thank you so much for taking the time to report this. 

Kind Regards,

Leah

Flowdock Support

• 5.  Re: tag search broken (only old records)
    Best Answer

Posted 05-09-2018 05:41 AM

The fix for this has been released.  Please let us know if you are still seeing an issue with Search.

Thank you again for reporting this and your patience while it was being addressed.

Michael

• 6.  Re: tag search broken (only old records)

Posted 05-09-2018 07:28 AM

search by #production still shows records up to Feb 4th in our main flow. #demo shows records from May 23 2017 (but we have used both tags as recent as yesterday May 8th

• 7.  Re: tag search broken (only old records)

Posted 05-09-2018 07:31 AM

OK, that is not what I wanted to hear.  I'll relay that information to the Engineering Team.

• 8.  Re: tag search broken (only old records)

Posted 05-09-2018 09:45 AM

dmedina,

Can you check this post and see if it may be what you are running into as well?  It has to do with pagination:

Messages Flowdock tag pagination is broken 

Are you only seeing 50 messages returned?

Thank you.

Michael

• 9.  Re: tag search broken (only old records)

Posted 05-09-2018 10:35 AM

yes, I see only 50, but not the "latest 50" like in that report, I see "older" 50

• 10.  Re: tag search broken (only old records)

Posted 05-09-2018 11:02 AM

dmedina,

I opened a Support Case for you on this issue.  The Engineering Team has several questions to assist looking into this further.

Michael

• 11.  Re: tag search broken (only old records)

Posted 05-09-2018 11:33 AM

Where do I access the support case?

• 12.  Re: tag search broken (only old records)

Posted 05-24-2018 07:56 AM

Just an update for anyone who ends here, while there is an answer marked as correct, this issue is still going on, I have a support ticket and they are working on a fix, but search by tag for an integration still doesn't show recent entries (I wish the author (me) of the question was the only one allowed to mark a question as answered )