Flowdock

Expand all | Collapse all

Deleted user still has access to FD?

• 1.  Deleted user still has access to FD?

Posted 10-31-2017 06:07 AM

Hello,

A couple of days ago I removed a user from my org.

However, today, I received a private message from this team member, in FD. I double checked the list of users and he's not there. I checked the list of people who are online and he's not there. I confirmed the use was deleted as in older conversations his username doesn't show up and he was automatically removed from my private conversations.

This is super annoying and frustrating as at the moment I cannot even be sure if that person has access to other flows/conversations, other than our private conversation, as well as how this is possible. 

• 2.  Re: Deleted user still has access to FD?

Posted 10-31-2017 11:18 AM

Hi Apostolis, 

I see that you are in multiple organizations. If the removed user is a member in any of the other orgs you are in, then they will be able to 1:1 with you. 

If you would like me to look up this person to double check they have been removed from a specific org, I'd be happy to open a case on your behalf, let me know!

Regards,

Leah

• 3.  Re: Deleted user still has access to FD?

Posted 10-31-2017 11:35 AM

Hi Leah,

Thank you for responding to my message. This user is not part of any other org. He was removed from all orgs at the same time. Yes please, I'd love to have more information about this. 

Best regards,

Apo

• 4.  Re: Deleted user still has access to FD?

Posted 11-02-2017 05:00 AM

Hi roble04,

Just a heads up that I haven't received anything yet. 

Regards,

Apo

• 5.  Re: Deleted user still has access to FD?

Posted 11-02-2017 02:46 PM

Thank you for pinging me apostolis, sorry, I did not see you follow up post. I created a case for you and will email you in just a moment.

Thanks!

Leah