Flowdock

Expand all | Collapse all

Signing into the Flowdock app freezes on password input.

Jump to Best Answer
  • 1.  Signing into the Flowdock app freezes on password input.

Posted 10-21-2016 05:42 AM

I want to sign back into the FD app (Iphone), I add my e-mail adress (green light) and want to copy/paste my pwd. Once pasted, the Paste button turns grey and no input is sent to form. App dies. Tried rebooting Iphone and removing/re-installing the app. No luck. 

Please advise.

• 2.  Re: Signing into the Flowdock app freezes on password input.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted 10-24-2016 10:37 AM

Hi vaessen, thanks for posting! We've actually created a support case for you to further investigate this issue. We'll be reaching out via email shortly!  Thanks again!

• 3.  Re: Signing into the Flowdock app freezes on password input.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted 10-24-2016 10:40 AM

This looks more like something for a support case but have you tried just explicitly entering your password? Either way it works fine for me using either copy/paste or explicit password entry on my iPhone 6 with iOS 10 latest. 

• 4.  Re: Signing into the Flowdock app freezes on password input.

Posted 10-24-2016 10:48 AM

Hi, tried that but found the issue.

I make use of 32 characted randomised passwords, which I usually do not type in manually. But when I did start typing - as per request - Flowdock App freezes after I enter the 21st character.. Is the formfield limited and errorhandling buggy? I do not want to change passwords.

• 5.  Re: Signing into the Flowdock app freezes on password input.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted 10-24-2016 11:21 AM

Ah, I see the problem. I just tried the same trick, setting a 32-character password in the web app and then trying to log on via the iOS app. Same issue that you encountered (iOS app freezes after 21 characters) so I think that you'd have to call that a confirmed defect.

• 6.  Re: Signing into the Flowdock app freezes on password input.
    Best Answer

Posted 01-23-2017 01:57 PM

Siem,

Thank you for reporting this! We have created a Defect for this issue, and notified our Dev Team. 

Kind Regards,

Hilary Flygare 

• 7.  Re: Signing into the Flowdock app freezes on password input.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted 06-05-2017 01:54 PM

Hi Team,

This issue should be resolved now.  Please let us know if you are still seeing any issues with it.

Kind Regards,

Lori