Flowdock

Expand all | Collapse all

Flowdock GitHub integration URL generation doesn't work in Firefox

• 1.  Flowdock GitHub integration URL generation doesn't work in Firefox

Posted 04-01-2017 02:34 PM

I was trying this for a long time until I just tried switching to Chrome. When I try to generate a webhook target URL for GitHub Enterprise integration, the URL box appears (as in the screenshot) and then immediately disappears and never creates a URL.

Here is some console output when the issue is encountered:

Worked as expected in Chrome.

• 2.  Re: Flowdock GitHub integration URL generation doesn't work in Firefox

Posted 04-03-2017 03:20 AM

Hello boech02

I just tried this myself and for me this worked as expected (aka generating and displaying the URL) 

Can you please try this in a new private window on Firefox and see if that works? (Maybe there is some cookie or cache issue causing this)

If you still have no luck, please open a case, so that we can have a more detailed look into this.

• 3.  Re: Flowdock GitHub integration URL generation doesn't work in Firefox

Posted 04-03-2017 11:48 AM

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me, Conny. Unfortunately I got the same behavior in a new private tab.  I also tried Firefox Safe Mode + private window -- same thing. The problem seems like it could be related to that output to the console - "blocked the loading  of a resource at self"?  How do I make a case?

Thanks

• 4.  Re: Flowdock GitHub integration URL generation doesn't work in Firefox

Posted 04-04-2017 02:29 AM

Hi,

thanks for the response. I have opened a case, and we will start troubleshooting via that...

I'll come back to you directly.