Flowdock

Expand all | Collapse all

How can I merge two flows (of the same org)? Can I preserve the history of these flows?

• 1.  How can I merge two flows (of the same org)? Can I preserve the history of these flows?

Posted 01-31-2017 11:14 AM

Hi,

I'd like to merge two different flows. What's the best way to do so? 
    In addition, I'd like the new flow to include the history of both old flows.

Thanks,

• 2.  Re: How can I merge two flows (of the same org)? Can I preserve the history of these flows?

Posted 02-01-2017 11:34 AM

Hi Apostolis,

At this time we do not have the ability to merge flows.  I can understand how merging flows would be beneficial and I recommend you to post this idea in flowdock.uservoice.com .  Customer requests are an important part of our product backlog and our development team reviews and prioritizes these requests based upon customer feedback. 

Thank you!

Lori

• 3.  Re: How can I merge two flows (of the same org)? Can I preserve the history of these flows?

Posted 02-01-2017 11:46 AM

Hi Lori,

Thank you for responding to my message. 

I understand that there's no way, atm, to do it manually. Can the Flowdock team do this on our behalf? If not, what would you suggest?

Thanks,

Apo

• 4.  Re: How can I merge two flows (of the same org)? Can I preserve the history of these flows?

Posted 02-01-2017 05:06 PM

Hi Apo,

Unfortunately, at this time we don't have anything set up to do this via Support or our Dev team.  Please log a feature request so we can track it for future work and also gain discussion and votes from other Flowdock users. 

My apologies again for not being able to handle your request directly at this time.

Thank you!

Lori