Symantec Privileged Access Management

View Only
  • 1.  Web Page Transparent Login Issue (O365)

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 01, 2020 07:55 AM
    Hi Communities

I need to transparently log a user into login.microsoftonline.com using the PAM Built-in Browser. The problem I am facing is using learn mode since the username and password are on two separate pages. ie., select accountname field, click next (can't get past this step since the email address line is now set to the accountname template value), select password field, select submit button (see below)

If I pass the email address as part of the initial URL, I'm only faced with the password prompt and submit field, but PAM requires accountname, password & submit buttons to be present

I have not had any luck with this going via support (ticket number: 31808170)

Any idea how I can circumvent this? Any other way to authenticate a user into office 365? The client wants to manage variour 365 functions ie., licensing, exchange etc 

• 2.  RE: Web Page Transparent Login Issue (O365)
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Apr 01, 2020 10:28 AM
    Hello Roan, Web Portal auto-login is quite limited. The alternative would be to use RDP transparent login, see page https://techdocs.broadcom.com/content/broadcom/techdocs/us/en/ca-enterprise-software/layer7-privileged-access-management/privileged-access-manager/3-3-2/implementing/configure-policies-to-provision-user-access-to-devices-and-applications/configure-devices/setting-up-transparent-login/set-up-transparent-login-for-rdp-servers.html and the "Configure Windows Transparent Login" page under it.