Symantec Privileged Access Management

View Only
  • 1.  Researching using A2A JDBC for Websphere JAAS J2C Authentication

Posted Mar 11, 2020 10:04 AM
    Hello group

I'm curious if any of the members here have successfully integrated CA PAM with WebSphere 8.5.5.11 JAAS J2C Authentication connector.

looking for any information which may be useful like what worked best, what didn't work, etc.

Thanks

Chris Scott

• 2.  RE: Researching using A2A JDBC for Websphere JAAS J2C Authentication
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 20, 2020 08:24 AM
    Hi Chris,

I reviewed internally and have not found any cases, white papers or existing knowledge articles on this topic.  As we have not received any updates from the user community yet you may consider contacting your Broadcom Account team to discuss your use case and engage with a partner if needed.  Thank you and have a great weekend.

------------------------------
    Best regards,

Scott Owens
    Sr Support Engineer

And, as always Perhaps there are others in the communities who have experience in doing this and we invite them to comment here also.

Another option may be to reach out to our partner HCL Technologies to see in what way they can assist further. The Enterprise Studio team of HCL can be reached at enterprisestudio@hcl.com. https://www.hcltech.com/enterprise-studio

• 3.  RE: Researching using A2A JDBC for Websphere JAAS J2C Authentication

Posted Mar 20, 2020 09:04 AM
    Scott,

Thank you for the reply.

I will keep throwing darts at this.  I will document steps taken and if there are any issues maybe pick brains here ;-)

Thanks again