Symantec Privileged Access Management

View Only
  • 1.  Renewal your CA PAM portal certificates

Posted Mar 05, 2020 08:54 AM
    ​can anyone tell me how renewal the certificate you have for the CA PAM  portal , mine will be expired soon and it's been 3 years when we did that through Implementation for the CA PAM in our environment and I remember we tried this many times until worked.

do Broadcom has a good documentation for how to do this, please send me the links ???  

------------------------------
    FCA Company
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: Renewal your CA PAM portal certificates
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 05, 2020 09:15 AM
    Hi Nikki,

In our standard documentation:

https://techdocs.broadcom.com/content/broadcom/techdocs/us/en/ca-enterprise-software/layer7-privileged-access-management/privileged-access-manager/3-3-1/implementing/configuring-your-server/configure-security-settings/create-a-self-signed-certificate-or-a-certificate-signing-request.html#concept.dita_87ec7b43112e7dac4701896330695c71a52e22db_Option2RequestaCertificatefromaThirdParty

we have a section "Apply the Third-Party Certificate"  - this covers the directions on how to upload your new certificate and set it.

Note: that a reboot is required to set a new certificate, so if you have a clustered environment, you must stop it and reboot to set the new certificates.

Regards,
    Kevin D.