Symantec Privileged Access Management

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

i have recently started my PAM training, but i have a problem with launching any of the VM. All i get is a black screen?  i am doing it on the Dynamic Lab

• 1.  i have recently started my PAM training, but i have a problem with launching any of the VM. All i get is a black screen?  i am doing it on the Dynamic Lab

Posted Mar 20, 2017 05:13 AM

The Black screen is not letting me access anything, and It has already consumed about 30 minutes of my lab time

• 2.  Re: i have recently started my PAM training, but i have a problem with launching any of the VM. All i get is a black screen?  i am doing it on the Dynamic Lab

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 20, 2017 11:27 AM

Hi Mohamed,

Have you gotten past this by now? Initially you want to start all VMs, don't start them individually. Once they are up restart individual ones as required.

• 3.  Re: i have recently started my PAM training, but i have a problem with launching any of the VM. All i get is a black screen?  i am doing it on the Dynamic Lab
    Best Answer

Posted Mar 21, 2017 11:55 AM

Hi Mohamed,

In the appendix to the Lab guide there are some tips/tricks for working with the VMs. If you still experience problems, please contact me Denise.Cushman@ca.com and we will get you the support needed to continue with the course.