Symantec Privileged Access Management

View Only
  • 1.  CA PAM support

Posted Jun 13, 2019 12:07 AM

Hi Team 

We need to check if the following is feasible in CA PAM

1.      Perform Privileged access management of ERP (Oracle Ebiz suite) web portal

2.      Integrate Office365 based MFA with user's login to PAM

3.      Perform Privileged access management of Toad, MSSQL Studio & Oracle DB client

Thanks

Santhosh 

• 2.  RE: CA PAM support
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 13, 2019 11:14 AM
    1. CA PAM can easily integrate with most any web portal using the web service learn tool. You may need to use the target connector framework to create a connector for managing credentials.

2. I've done several implementations with MS/Azure MFA, this should not be a problem.

3. Yes. The best way to do this is by using Remote Applications.

------------------------------
    Broadcom

• 3.  RE: CA PAM support

Posted May 18, 2020 07:48 PM
    Hi Shawn,

Could you please provide a bit more information about the Azure MFA that we can use with CA PAM (what kind of MFA method, how to set it up, the user experience on the CA PAM client, etc.) ?

On CA PAM documentation, there is not much information on there.

Regards,
    Jiangping Li

• 4.  RE: CA PAM support

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 18, 2020 09:25 PM

Hi Jiangping,

I am more than happy to assist you with your PAM/MFA integration. 

Most all of the Azure MFA integrations with PAM I have done with customers is via the PAM Radius connector and the Azure MFA Radius connector. Microsoft has info on the Azure MFA Radius portion, and the PAM Radius info is documented on the techdocs site. 

If you would like further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly at shawn.croswell@broadcom.com

Thanks!
    -Shawn C 

Broadcom