CA Client Automation

View Only
  • 1.  IntelliRollup patch release list?

Posted Aug 22, 2019 04:26 AM
    Can anyone advise is there a weblink provided by CA/Broadcom (or anyone else) indicating due/released Microsoft Windows OS rollups for CA Client Automation?

I'd like to see and plan when new ones are scheduled to be available for on-line content download & better plan for approval/rollout to our machines.

Just waiting to see what comes into the CA DSM Web Console as notiifications really isn't good and I don't want to track individual Microsoft patches, it's the CA released rollups that matter to us.

Regards,
    Bob.

------------------------------
    "Never trust a man who when left alone with a tea cosey doesn't try it on" - B Connolly.
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: IntelliRollup patch release list?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 22, 2019 11:28 AM

Hi Bob,

The patches are published over a number of days as defined by the publication goals: https://docops.ca.com/ca-client-automation/14-0/en/supported-patch-content

We do have a web page which list the patches that have been published but unfortunately due to changes as CA merges with Broadcom systems its not currently available. I am told that it should be back by the end of September.

Rgds,

Steve.

• 3.  RE: IntelliRollup patch release list?

Posted Aug 23, 2019 04:27 AM
    Thanks Steve - I will probably come back next month to chase this link down.