CA Client Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Asosiated Ticket Number on remote Control

Posted Apr 24, 2015 06:52 PM

I would like to implement a new control on the remote connections to travez of CA ITCM 12.8

this control is to request the # of ticket in CA Service Desk Manager 12.9 to make a remote connection and if possible validate that there is not clearly marked as resolved.

I understand that this control can be applied when the remote connection

comunidad.PNG

• 2.  Re: Asosiated Ticket Number on remote Control

Posted May 07, 2015 02:13 PM

Any help for Jonathan?

Thanks

Asosiated Ticket Number on remote Control

I would like to implement a new control on the remote connections to travez of CA ITCM 12.8

this control is to request the # of ticket in CA Service Desk Manager 12.9 to make a remote connection and if possible validate that there is not clearly marked as resolved.

I understand that this control can be applied when the remote connection

comunidad.PNG

• 3.  Re: Asosiated Ticket Number on remote Control
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 25, 2015 09:30 AM

Hi

There is no way to do this in the current product, please raise this as an idea so that the community and Product Management can review your idea

regards

Rich

• 4.  Re: Asosiated Ticket Number on remote Control

Posted Jun 30, 2015 10:45 AM

Hi JonathanM.

As Richard said, there's no way to do this.

However, exist a way to integrate the Remote Control to Servicedesk. So, if you have a ticket with an asset related, you can press a button and you will take control from the ticket to give support.

2015-06-30_084300.png

Tell me if it could be useful for you.

Regards.

• 5.  Re: Asosiated Ticket Number on remote Control

Posted Jul 01, 2015 04:17 PM

i know this option but in the case, i establish connection from itcm to client without any ticket support is a simple test

i have the tools            YES

i have the permission     YES

i have ticket                  NO

is the same case when you need support in CA the engineer need a open case to connect in your environment if you don't have case they don't establish connection whit you

• 6.  Re: Asosiated Ticket Number on remote Control

Posted Jul 09, 2015 06:16 PM

JonathanM,

Have you considered leveraging the Support Automation functionality in SDM instead of the remote control functionality in ITCM for this use case, as then your requirement could be accomplished with OOTB functionality?

John Sorensen