CA Client Automation

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

1. query not fetching correct systems. 2. query group have less number of systems than the queries it is connected to.

• 1.  1. query not fetching correct systems. 2. query group have less number of systems than the queries it is connected to.

Posted Jan 23, 2015 06:49 AM

I have two issues/doubts

1. Queries created for certain software installation is not giving proper information or not getting updated. Upon checking manually, discovered that application in question is already installed however such machines remain present in the query.

2. I create a dynamic group using already created query. However there is a difference between the number of systems in the query and the group. What could be the reason and resolution for this.

• 2.  Re: 1. query not fetching correct systems. 2. query group have less number of systems than the queries it is connected to.

Posted Feb 27, 2015 12:08 PM

Can anyone offer some help to Varun?

Thanks

CJ

I have two issues/doubts

1. Queries created for certain software installation is not giving proper information or not getting updated. Upon checking manually, discovered that application in question is already installed however such machines remain present in the query.

2. I create a dynamic group using already created query. However there is a difference between the number of systems in the query and the group. What could be the reason and resolution for this.

• 3.  Re: 1. query not fetching correct systems. 2. query group have less number of systems than the queries it is connected to.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 17, 2015 11:30 AM

Hi VarunTyagi

Is this still an issue for you? If so can you give more detail on the queries involved. A screen shot of the query definition would be great.

regards

Rich