Automic Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  AWI: save JSCH Monitor settings?

Posted Nov 12, 2019 06:43 AM
    Hi folks,

just a quick question (from a user): Is it possible to save the settings from JSCH Monitor?

Background:
    They have one main Schedule object with x00 Tasks which is not sorted at all. 
    after sorting after start time and checking the report of any task and going back all settings are gone (start time and column width)
    sort order is gone, column width is gone etc.

=> Is there a possibility to save "standard values" or any predefined settings for JSCH monitor?
    => clicking with middle button helps a bit but is not satisfying for all colleagues - is there any keyboard shortcut that could be used instead, I did not find any?

THX a lot for any hints

Wolfgang

------------------------------
    Support Info:
    if you are using one of the latest version of UC4 / AWA / One Automation please get in contact with Support to open a ticket.
    Otherwise update/upgrade your system and check if the problem still exists.

• 2.  RE: AWI: save JSCH Monitor settings?
    Best Answer

Posted Nov 12, 2019 09:19 AM
    Hi Wolfgang​,

According to documentation by default all Tasks in Schedule Monitor are sorted by start time and I cannot find any way to change that.
    https://docs.automic.com/documentation/webhelp/english/AA/12.3/DOCU/12.3/Automic%20Automation%20Guides/help.htm#AWA/ProcMonitoring/JSCHMonitor/PM_MonitoringSchedules.htm%3FTocPath%3DUsing%7CMonitoring%7CMonitoring%2520Schedules%7C_____0

Next step? -> https://community.broadcom.com/ideation/allideas

/Keld.

• 3.  RE: AWI: save JSCH Monitor settings?

Posted Nov 14, 2019 08:17 AM
    Edited by Frank Muffke Nov 14, 2019 08:23 AM
    Hi Keld,

THX for your answer - thats a classical Support answer: technically correct but useless for the Customer :-)

Opened: https://community.broadcom.com/participate/ideation-home/viewidea?IdeationKey=d38a6cec-9aa5-42a4-bd1e-a744f563f173

cheers, Wolfgang

Support Info:
    if you are using one of the latest version of UC4 / AWA / One Automation please get in contact with Support to open a ticket.

• 4.  RE: AWI: save JSCH Monitor settings?

Posted Nov 15, 2019 03:29 AM
    Hi @Frank Muffke,

I agree, my answer is a classic Support answer. I know, because I have created quite a few support cases over the last 10 years... :-)
    I gave my vote to your idea...

/Keld.

• 5.  RE: AWI: save JSCH Monitor settings?

Posted Nov 15, 2019 03:42 AM
    Hi @Keld Mollnitz

thx for the vote.

When I worked in support we NEVER gave those kinds of answers :-P

cheers, Wolfgang​

Support Info: