Automic Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Sharing Dashboards to Users without Login to Automic

Posted Jan 09, 2020 07:59 AM
    ​​Hello @all;

i'm looking for a sharing button to share dashboads with public link to colleagues
    Is AWI Version 12.0.1 to old for this Feature or is it possible to install it?

thanks and regards,
    Martin

• 2.  RE: Sharing Dashboards to Users without Login to Automic

Posted Jan 10, 2020 06:11 AM
    Hi Martin,
    Asked the same question to support a while back.
    You need to install Automic Analytics for that function to be available. The documentation was not clear about that.

------------------------------
    Best regards,
    Thierry

Banque de Luxembourg

• 3.  RE: Sharing Dashboards to Users without Login to Automic

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 10, 2020 08:12 AM
    Hello Martin,

the product documentation describes how to do this, see https://docs.automic.com/documentation/webhelp/english/AWA/12.0/DOCU/12.0/AWA%20Guides/help.htm#AWA/Dashboards/DASH_WorkingWithDashboards.htm#Sharing (for 12.0)

This is the link to that topic in the most recent version of the product documentation: https://docs.automic.com/documentation/webhelp/english/ALL/components/DOCU/12.3/Automic%20Automation%20Guides/help.htm#AWA/Dashboards/DASH_WorkingWithDashboards.htm#Sharing 

I hope this helps,
    Natalia

Natalia Fontán
    Senior Documentation Engineer  | Enterprise Software Division
    Broadcom

• 4.  RE: Sharing Dashboards to Users without Login to Automic

Broadcom Employee
    Hello Martin,

the product documentation (version 12.0) describes how to do this here: Sharing the Content of a Dashboard 

This is the link to the same topic in the most recent version (12.3): Sharing Dashboard Content

I hope this helps.
    Regards,
    Natalia

Natalia Fontán
    Broadcom

• 5.  RE: Sharing Dashboards to Users without Login to Automic
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Hi Martin,

The product documentation describes how to do this here: Sharing the Content of a Dashboard  (version 12.0)
    For the most recent version, see the documentation at: Sharing Dashboard Content (versions 12.3)

I hope this helps,
    Natalia

Natalia Fontán
    Broadcom

• 6.  RE: Sharing Dashboards to Users without Login to Automic

Posted Jan 23, 2020 02:36 PM
    I'm having a problem wherein I create a public dashboard and share the link to users (who do not have a login to the AWI) and they do not get the option to "Add filter for XXX". 

This is from me being logged into the AWI and accessing the dashboard, and clicking on the "ANY_ABEND" bar. 

..and when the users click on the ANY_ABEND" bar, they don't get the option to filter:

Is there some setting that I'm missing for the Public dashboards? I tried, outside of being logged into the AWI and being RDPd into a server that has no relationship with Automic, and I'm seeing the same thing. Further, I've tried with Chrome, IE, Opera and Firefox all without the option to filter. 

Any help would be appreciated!