Automic Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Existing Dashboard is not meeting the requirement

Posted Aug 14, 2019 01:01 PM
    i am using Automic 12.0, new to Automic & learning/exploring the tool so not sure about where i can get the following requirement met. 

1. Dashboard displaying JOBS, JOBP with their respective start time, end time, activation time, run time, status, next start time.
    2. Once i have the above requirements displayed, i can export it to exl/pdf/csv.
    3. also i need to have the above information displayed in PIE CHART just like AUTOSYS WCC where it shows how many jobs are running, completed, failed, success, , stuck status, will be running in future etc

i try to create the requirement using Dashboard -> ADD WIDGET but available options is not meeting my requirement.

i tried to use the report functionality (calling a java API, which is inturn generates 3 kind of reports - Forecast, Statistics etc) but it is again not meeting the requirement.

so is there a way by which i can meet the above atleast (Step1 & 2)

• 2.  RE: Existing Dashboard is not meeting the requirement

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 19, 2019 01:25 AM

PFA sample, activities shows schedule objects (Started, Estimated finish)

------------------------------
    Enterprise Solutions Architect
    Broadcom

• 3.  RE: Existing Dashboard is not meeting the requirement

Posted Aug 19, 2019 02:03 AM
    I have a workflow where some of the sub-tasks inside that workflow will fail but still the workflow will end as ENDED_OK. Is there anyway to show only those workflows (that have failed tasks) in the dashboard?

Bharath B.

• 4.  RE: Existing Dashboard is not meeting the requirement

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 21, 2019 12:13 AM
    go to properties page, use post-conditions capability

Enterprise Solutions Architect
    Broadcom