Automic Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  U02000123 Error in function checkFileStable()

Posted Nov 27, 2019 12:50 PM
    starting 11/26 through 11/27, we received a number of the U02000123 errors.  The system cannot find the file specified.  

The file is located on a filesystem for Linux.  I have checked with the Unix System Admin and there doesn't appears to be any issue with the mount of this filesystem.  

This is a PeopleSoft server and there were no issues with PS jobs running,

I also see this error:

2019-11-27 00:18:10 - U00011180 Unknown message acknowledgement: '' (X'0000000823DE5D00') in FH_AQUIT from Agent: 'P01APL000' received for AH_IDNR: '0007804303' (name: 'EVNT_FIN_PGL_ZGLSIXXX_PCT_D_FW', status: '0000001541'). Please contact Automic Support.

Can anyone identify the reason for the U0001180 and corrective action.  The errors seem start 11/26 at 20:32 to 11/27 00:46 then the last one at 04:00.

• 2.  RE: U02000123 Error in function checkFileStable()

Posted Nov 28, 2019 03:27 AM
    Hi Lester,

first of all I want to make it clear - not just for you - that 98% of all participants in this community are Automic customers (unpaid volunteers!) and not Automic employees. So this community is not the Automic Support mentioned in the error message.

So that we can help, but also the support, the following information should be available in any case:
    • Which Automic version is used?
    • If applicable: On which operating system does the error occur?
    • If applicable: Which database is used for Automic?
    • If applicable, how can the bug be reproduced?

And now to your specific problem:
    • Which Automic version is used?
    • You write "I also see this error:". Where, i.e. in which log, is the message written?
    • What is in the Automic Agent log on the Linux system?
    • Are there any correspnding entries in /var/log/messages?
    • What is the output from dmesg?

Regards,
    Tim

------------------------------
    Automation Evangelist
    Fiducia & GAD IT AG
    ---
    Mitglied des deutschsprachigen Automic-Anwendervereins FOKUS e.V.
    Member of the German speaking Automic user association FOKUS e.V.
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: U02000123 Error in function checkFileStable()
    Best Answer

Posted Nov 28, 2019 03:34 AM
    ​Hi.

Never seen that, but a shot into the dark:

FH_AQUIT

FH? File handle maybe?

I would check the ulimit for the respective user, make sure it's "unlimited". Are you possibly running out of file handles due to too many open files?

Failing that and absolutely anything else, and if you can at least somewhat replicate it and have enough disk space, I would enable both an Automic trace and "strace -f -p" the Automic agent. I'm pretty certain analyzing the strace output at the exact time of error would reveal a failing sys call, and the return code in strace will then probably hold a clue what's wrong under the hood. Both methods will generate a truckload (Tesla Cybertruck load even) of output though.

Hth,