Automic Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Educational: Action Packs videos on how to install, use and even create Action Packs

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 24, 2020 09:34 AM
    Edited by Antony Beeston Sep 24, 2020 09:38 AM

We want to bring more educational content to you through the community but we need your help to make sure it is relevant. In this first post we have selected Action Packs as a subject, posting both intermediate and advanced materials on the subject. Please comment on the post on what level you want to see more materials on, if you have subjects in mind then please tell us, but we will be running a community poll soon to get subjects you want to hear about.

Action Packs are preconfigured building blocks that are ready to use in your Automic Automation Workflows. Action packs are available for many common tasks, letting you automate routine processes very efficiently. This playlist introduces you to Action Packs, and shows you how to install and use them. Skill Level: Intermediate

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLynEdQRJawmysZ-GqK8O5Nn3ZElQElYYB

This walk-through demonstration shows how to create new actions and action packs for Automic Automation using Java and the development kit. Skill Level: Advanced

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8woKxG_K8

Remember to reply to give feedback on relevance and usefulness.

Regards
    Tony

------------------------------
    Product Marketing Manager
    Broadcom

• 2.  RE: Educational: Action Packs videos on how to install, use and even create Action Packs

Posted Sep 30, 2020 10:56 AM
    Thanks.  I enjoyed these particular videos as I only had limited knowledge on action packs.  As for additional videos, I would be happy with videos on just about any subject and all skill levels.  While I might be in the more advanced levels much of it, I have a lot of customers that are still in the basic levels and I feel especially in these times that the videos really help expand the knowledge on the product.

• 3.  RE: Educational: Action Packs videos on how to install, use and even create Action Packs

Posted Oct 01, 2020 02:53 AM
    The videos are good stuff and helped me to get a better look into action packs.
    I think it´s a good idea to make even more videos. And yes for all skill levels.

Administrator and Developer Jobautomation
    BNP Paribas S.A. Niederlassung Deutschland