Automic Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Version Management Object - Java Exception - Wrong LNR

Posted Jan 13, 2020 09:34 AM
    If I open the two last versions of an automic object I get following Error. If I openn the third version of the object it works. 

Stacktrace:
    Error during XRequest com.uc4.webui.communication.requests.OpenObjectAdapter
    com.uc4.ecc.backends.exceptions.AutomationEngineAPIException
    Wrong LNR, expected: 60, is:61
    com.uc4.communication.InternalException
    com.uc4.api.objects.WorkflowTasks.getTask(WorkflowTasks.java:97) com.uc4.api.objects.WorkflowTasks.<init>(WorkflowTasks.java:65) com.uc4.api.objects.JobPlan.loadContent(JobPlan.java:43) com.uc4.api.objects.UC4Object.load(UC4Object.java:186) com.uc4.communication.requests.OpenObject.handleContent(OpenObject.java:183) com.uc4.communication.requests.XMLRequest.handleResponse(XMLRequest.java:86) com.uc4.communication.Connection.sendRequestAndWait(Connection.java:1447) com.uc4.webui.api.connection.AEConnectionAdapter.sendRequestAndWait(AEConnectionAdapter.java:53) com.uc4.ecc.backends.util.APICallHelper.sendRequestAndWait(APICallHelper.java:46) com.uc4.ecc.backends.impl.dataservice.request.RequestService.lambda$sendAndWait$4(RequestService.java:65) com.uc4.ecc.framework.core.async.VaadinSessionLockUtil.reportLock(VaadinSessionLockUtil.java:89) com.uc4.ecc.backends.impl.dataservice.request.RequestService.sendAndWait(RequestService.java:65) com.uc4.ecc.backends.impl.dataservice.request.RequestService.sendAndWait(RequestService.java:80) com.uc4.ecc.backends.dataservice.request.IRequestService$pbryglu.sendAndWait(Unknown Source) com.uc4.ecc.backends.impl.dataservice.object.ObjectService.tryOpenInternal(ObjectService.java:876) com.uc4.ecc.backends.impl.dataservice.object.ObjectService.tryOpen(ObjectService.java:867) com.uc4.ecc.backends.dataservice.object.IObjectService$pbryglu.tryOpen(Unknown Source) com.uc4.ecc.ae.commons.content.uc4objectview.UC4ObjectLoader.load(UC4ObjectLoader.java:102) com.uc4.ecc.ae.commons.content.uc4objectview.UC4ObjectPresenter.load(UC4ObjectPresenter.java:863) com.uc4.ecc.ae.commons.content.uc4objectview.UC4ObjectPresenter.access$200(UC4ObjectPresenter.java:93) com.uc4.ecc.ae.commons.content.uc4objectview.UC4ObjectPresenter$3.loadWithNullAsDefault(UC4ObjectPresenter.java:749) com.uc4.ecc.ae.commons.content.uc4objectview.UC4ObjectPresenter$3.loadWithNullAsDefault(UC4ObjectPresenter.java:745) com.uc4.webui.common.async.NullAsDefaultLoader.load(NullAsDefaultLoader.java:10) com.uc4.webui.common.async.NullAsDefaultLoader.load(NullAsDefaultLoader.java:6) com.uc4.ecc.framework.core.async.BaseRequestCoordinator$1$1.call(BaseRequestCoordinator.java:226) com.uc4.ecc.framework.core.pool.ContextAwareExecutorService$CallableImplementation.call(ContextAwareExecutorService.java:72) java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
    What is Wrong LNR ?

• 2.  RE: Version Management Object - Java Exception - Wrong LNR

Posted Jan 13, 2020 10:22 AM
    Wrong LNR probably means "wrong line number".

Is this an object carried over from an old version of Automic, like 9.x, 10.x or 11.2?

We had several cases where AWI could not open old versions (i.e. in the version history) of objects that were migrated from 10.x to 12.x. Sometimes we could not open any old versions, sometimes it affected only a few, but not all versions for a particular object.

There seem to be some properties of old objects (i.e. from old versions of Automic) that 12.x AWI can not deal with. I opened support cases and the cases I reported got fixed, but only on a case by case base. You'll probably need to open a support case and provide the object dump.

Hth,

• 3.  RE: Version Management Object - Java Exception - Wrong LNR
    Best Answer

Posted Jan 14, 2020 03:14 PM
    Hi Hans-Jürgen,

I agree to Carsten Schmitz: Wrong LNR probably means "wrong line number".

If you want to analyze the error by yourself and to provide more informations to the support you can try to debug the JWP which probably throws the error. Michael Kutswa has written a manual for this and published it on GitHub: https://github.com/Automic-Community/How-to-remote-debug-a-JWP-with-Eclipse-Framework In your case, you can certainly get the object ID faster with an SQL statement directly from the DB, but maybe you can determine the incorrect line number...

@Michael Kutswa: Thank you for your very detailed manual! When we have migrated to version 12.3, I will certainly be able to use it.

Best regards,
    Tim
    ​​​

------------------------------
    Automation Evangelist
    Fiducia & GAD IT AG
    ---
    Mitglied des deutschsprachigen Automic-Anwendervereins FOKUS e.V.
    Member of the German speaking Automic user association FOKUS e.V.
    ------------------------------

• 4.  RE: Version Management Object - Java Exception - Wrong LNR

Posted Jan 15, 2020 04:00 AM
    Attaching the Java debugger to the processes is a great idea. Nice manual, too.

Kudos to the author and to Tim for pointing us to it!

But ... there's a Github now where there's manuals, too? Hm, storage fragmentation of knowledge sure is a bit of a dumpster fire at Automic, innit? :)

• 5.  RE: Version Management Object - Java Exception - Wrong LNR

Posted Jan 15, 2020 09:15 AM

Hi Carsten, hi Tim
    it is only one -Automic-Objekt who get this error, for all other Automic-Objects Version-Viewing works. I had open a Case, but currently I get no information from it.
    I will try an attempt to debug JWP, but I know the Automic-Object who generates this error. How can I correct the line number of the version-object 24(change 61 to 60). 
    I found the object-versioning in DB-Table OX and export  the BLOB-Field OX_COPNTENT via Toad to an xml-File.
    In the xml file there are Branches with lnr-Numbers e.g. Lnr="60". I think this is the line number from stacktrace. I will send this xml file to support, hoping they found the error or a solution.

Many thank's for help. Who are the Kodo-Button?

• 6.  RE: Version Management Object - Java Exception - Wrong LNR

Posted Mar 06, 2020 07:55 AM
    Hi
    are there any news from support on this ? I have the same problem, some versions of an object cannot be opened and AWI says:

Wrong LNR, expected: 32, is:33
    com.uc4.communication.InternalException
    com.uc4.api.objects.WorkflowTasks.getTask(WorkflowTasks.java:97) com.uc4.api.objects.WorkflowTasks.<init>(WorkflowTasks.java:65) com.uc4.api.objects.JobPlan.loadContent(JobPlan.java:43) com.uc4.api.objects.UC4Object.load(UC4Object.java:186) com.uc4.communication.requests.OpenObject.handleContent(OpenObject.java:183) com.uc4.communication.requests.XMLRequest.handleResponse(XMLRequest.java:86) com.uc4.communication.Connection.sendRequestAndWait(Connection.java:1447) com.uc4.webui.api.connection.AEConnectionAdapter.sendRequestAndWait(AEConnectionAdapter.java:53) com.uc4.ecc.backends.util.APICallHelper.sendRequestAndWait(APICallHelper.java:46) com.uc4.ecc.backends.impl.dataservice.request.RequestService.lambda$sendAndWait$56(RequestService.java:65) com.uc4.ecc.backends.impl.dataservice.request.RequestService$$Lambda$3010.000000005803DAD0.run(Unknown Source) com.uc4.ecc.framework.core.async.VaadinSessionLockUtil.reportLock(VaadinSessionLockUtil.java:89) com.uc4.ecc.backends.impl.dataservice.request.RequestService.sendAndWait(RequestService.java:65) com.uc4.ecc.backends.impl.dataservice.request.RequestService.sendAndWait(RequestService.java:80) com.uc4.ecc.backends.dataservice.request.IRequestService$pbryglu.sendAndWait(Unknown Source) com.uc4.ecc.backends.impl.dataservice.object.ObjectService.tryOpenInternal(ObjectService.java:865) com.uc4.ecc.backends.impl.dataservice.object.ObjectService.tryOpen(ObjectService.java:856) com.uc4.ecc.backends.dataservice.object.IObjectService$pbryglu.tryOpen(Unknown Source) com.uc4.ecc.ae.commons.content.uc4objectview.UC4ObjectLoader.load(UC4ObjectLoader.java:102) com.uc4.ecc.ae.commons.content.uc4objectview.UC4ObjectPresenter.load(UC4ObjectPresenter.java:863) com.uc4.ecc.ae.commons.content.uc4objectview.UC4ObjectPresenter.access$200(UC4ObjectPresenter.java:93) com.uc4.ecc.ae.commons.content.uc4objectview.UC4ObjectPresenter$3.loadWithNullAsDefault(UC4ObjectPresenter.java:749) com.uc4.ecc.ae.commons.content.uc4objectview.UC4ObjectPresenter$3.loadWithNullAsDefault(UC4ObjectPresenter.java:745) com.uc4.webui.common.async.NullAsDefaultLoader.load(NullAsDefaultLoader.java:10) com.uc4.webui.common.async.NullAsDefaultLoader.load(NullAsDefaultLoader.java:6) com.uc4.ecc.framework.core.async.BaseRequestCoordinator$1$1.call(BaseRequestCoordinator.java:226) com.uc4.ecc.framework.core.pool.ContextAwareExecutorService$CallableImplementation.call(ContextAwareExecutorService.java:72) java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:277) java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1160) java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:635) java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:812)

Cheers,
    Olaf