Automic Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Register for the Broadcom Monthly Automation Newsletter

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 05, 2021 01:02 PM
    Hi Community,

Not sure if you all know but I publish a monthly newsletter on Automation from Broadcom. 

If you don't already receive it then you can follow this link to register.

Scroll down and provide your contact details including corporate email address (sorry no gmail etc) and click on the box next to Automation, you can pick others if you are interested. See the screenshot below

Subjects vary from automation market moves, product news as well as all the roadmap sessions and playbacks. The next edition will be sent on the 18th May.

Regards
    Tony

------------------------------
    Product Marketing
    Broadcom

• 2.  RE: Register for the Broadcom Monthly Automation Newsletter

Posted May 06, 2021 01:39 PM
    Thanks for posting this. 

We changed our company email addresses many years ago, but the old email addresses were still working.  The company recently decided to remove the old addresses so I have had to update any vendor accounts to use the newer email address.  Broadcom's site does not make that easy as I had to create a new account and try to get it to match the prior account for the access and turn off old notifications.  I wasn't sure if I got signed back up for the newsletter so I signed up again.

• 3.  RE: Register for the Broadcom Monthly Automation Newsletter

Posted May 07, 2021 01:43 AM
    Hi Tony,

thanks for sharing this information.

Do you know how long it will take to receive the confirmation? I'm now waiting for 10+ minutes, also checked the spam folder ...

regards,
    Peter

Capture Europe

• 4.  RE: Register for the Broadcom Monthly Automation Newsletter

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 24, 2021 11:24 AM
    Hi, I checked again with the team that look after the system, the workflow now runs immediately after the details are provided and sends a return email to confirm it. But obviously check junk just in case. Regards Tony

Product Marketing Manager
    Broadcom