Automic Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Automic REST API Call - Logs

Posted Oct 01, 2020 04:46 AM
    Hi Team,

We are using REST API in our project so that one of the Oracle Component will make a call to Automic to indicate that certain process is completed.

Recently, we are observing a scenario where the job is getting executed in Automic without any issue but the response of the API Call is showing as below.

com.oracle.bpel.client.BPELFault: faultName: {{http://schemas.oracle.com/bpel/extension}bindingFault} messageType: {{http://schemas.oracle.com/bpel/extension}RuntimeFaultMessage} parts: {{ summary=Server Error ,code=500 ,detail={ "code" : 45110, "error" : "An Automation Engine internal error occured.", "details" : "No detail information available." }}

I would like to know if there is any place where we can see the logs for this REST API Calls and also does this has anything to do with the JCP & JWP Settings?

Thank you for your help in advance.

------------------------------
    Bharath B.

• 2.  RE: Automic REST API Call - Logs

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 02, 2020 05:25 AM
    Hi @B Bharath Kumar Reddy​, are you using REST API call directly with REST JCP, or via the RA Webservice REST Agent?
    If it's a direct REST call, you can check the JCP log, otherwise the agent log.

Product Manager - Automation
    CA Technologies, A Broadcom Company

• 3.  RE: Automic REST API Call - Logs

Posted Oct 04, 2020 02:53 AM
    Thank you @Tatjana Radic. We're using REST API calls​. I'll go through the logs.

Bharath B.

• 4.  RE: Automic REST API Call - Logs

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 02, 2020 05:35 AM

Hi Bharath, 

You can find the logs for the REST calls to the AE in the logs of the JCP server process, via AWI or from the server.

Can you try to restart the JCP and JWPs?

Best

Tobi

• 5.  RE: Automic REST API Call - Logs

Posted Oct 04, 2020 02:52 AM
    Thank you, @Tobias Stanzel. I've restarted the JCP & JWP for now and the issue didn't occur. I'll go through the logs and check if there is anything odd.​

Bharath B.