Automic Workload Automation

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

SQL query to Fetch Report containing Job Name(Unique) in First column and Average start time(in hh:mm:ss)of the job in second column on a particular client and agent.

• 1.  SQL query to Fetch Report containing Job Name(Unique) in First column and Average start time(in hh:mm:ss)of the job in second column on a particular client and agent.

Posted Jul 02, 2019 08:39 AM
    Hi ,

Can any one help me on below requirement.Quick response would be much appreciated.

SQL query to Fetch Report containing Job Name(Unique) in First column and Average start time(in hh:mm:ss)of the job in second column on a particular client and agent.

Thanks a lot in advance!
    VJ

------------------------------
    Thanks&Regards
    VJ
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: SQL query to Fetch Report containing Job Name(Unique) in First column and Average start time(in hh:mm:ss)of the job in second column on a particular client and agent.

Posted Aug 28, 2019 09:16 AM
    Edited by PROSENJIT MAJI Aug 28, 2019 09:18 AM
    Hi Janaki,
    I am not sure if this is still open.
    In UC4 DB, object names are unique for a particular client. 
    I am not very good on SQL part so could not convert the seconds into hh:mm:ss but following query would fetch jobs, jobPlans, Filetransfers, & script object list & the ERT** in seconds. ( I consider your client number is 100. Please change the value of OH_CLIENT as per your current client. ) 

**Details on ERThttps://docs.automic.com/documentation/webhelp/english/ALL/components/DOCU/12.2/AWA%20Guides/help.htm#AWA/Objects/obj_runtime_page.htm

SELECT OH_NAME, OH_ERT FROM OH WHERE OH_OTYPE IN ( 'JOBS', 'JOBP', 'JOBF', 'SCRI' ) AND OH_DELETEFLAG=0 AND OH_CLIENT=100 ORDER BY 1;