Automic Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  ECC - 404 not found

Posted Jun 30, 2019 10:21 AM

Hello,

We upgraded our windows server (2016 standard) and the next step is upgrading our AE system to ver 12.

ATM, we are trying to set the ECC to work again.

We installed the tomcat and the ECC, configured the UC4config file according to our system values,
    but we are getting an error msg while trying to start it:
    HTTP Status 404 - not found

Type Status Report

Description The origin server did not find a current representation for the target resource or is not willing to disclose that one exists

Important to mention, that the tomcat works just find and we can access the manager page.

Any help would be appreciated!

many thanks,
    Ella

• 2.  RE: ECC - 404 not found

Posted Jul 01, 2019 08:49 AM
    Hi Ella,

Was the awi.war successfully unpacked - was an awi directory automatically created after putting the awi.war in /WEBAPPS ?

Did you maybe change the directory name ? For instance, maybe it was ecc and now it's awi ? In which case, which url are you trying to access to ? It should match the directory name.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
    Antoine

• 3.  RE: ECC - 404 not found

Posted Jul 01, 2019 09:16 AM
    Hi Antoine,

I'm using the same WAR we had before. its an old one since we are using ver.10
    the WAR name is uc4.enterprice.control.center and the folder's name match.
    Yes, the folder was created automatically, then i configured the uc4config.xml.

Btw, i made a test using WAR from version 11.
    did the exact same thing and the page does open. tho, it gives an error on different versions.

thanks for your input!
    Ella

• 4.  RE: ECC - 404 not found

Posted Jul 01, 2019 09:34 AM

I think you have the wrong Jeff in your email.