Automic Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  How to find a mail adress in the spool list recipient field of an ABAP JOB in automic v12.2

Posted Dec 04, 2020 11:15 AM
    Hello

We have to change some mail adresses, in some ABAP JOBS (SAP).
     I want to find where i have to change.
    I have a request to find it in the "Process Window" of the jobs:
            SELECT OH.OH_Name
             FROM OH,OT
              WHERE OH_HostAttrTypeDst = 'R3'
              and OT_OH_IDNR = OH_IDNR
              and OT_Content LIKE '%mail_adress%'
                ;
    But not in the SAP window (the spool list recipient)
    can you help ?

thanks

Marc Broussard
    ENGIE INEO

• 2.  RE: How to find a mail adress in the spool list recipient field of an ABAP JOB in automic v12.2

Posted Dec 04, 2020 11:18 AM
    the database is Microsoft SQL SERVER 2017

• 3.  RE: How to find a mail adress in the spool list recipient field of an ABAP JOB in automic v12.2

Posted Dec 04, 2020 11:43 AM
    We do not have SAP objects in our environment.  But we learned early on that when changing any parameters one must also consider if it might be overridden by a parent object as well.  I will private-message to you our SQLServer script that we use to search for various parameters. You might get lucky and it might already find your string for you.  If not, then looking at this SQL might offer you some clues as to where else your parameter might be stored in the database.

------------------------------
    Pete Wirfs
    SAIF Corporation
    Salem Oregon USA

• 4.  RE: How to find a mail adress in the spool list recipient field of an ABAP JOB in automic v12.2

Posted Dec 04, 2020 12:01 PM
    Edited by Stephane Laflutte Dec 04, 2020 12:02 PM

Hello

I think what you are looking for is in JBA_REST (JBA table)

This is a string with various attributes so you will need to manipulate it a little (for example this is where you can fine the SAP job Name too)

Regards

Stéphane

• 5.  RE: How to find a mail adress in the spool list recipient field of an ABAP JOB in automic v12.2
    Best Answer

Posted Dec 04, 2020 12:41 PM
    Hi Marc,

the field is JBA_Rest. Beside the email address you'll find other settings of the job.

regards,
    Peter

Capture Europe

• 6.  RE: How to find a mail adress in the spool list recipient field of an ABAP JOB in automic v12.2

Posted Dec 07, 2020 03:55 AM
    thanks
    it was JBA_Rest