Automic Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Oracle EBS - SOAP Web service Connection object creation issue

Posted Sep 19, 2017 08:55 AM

I am trying to call Oracle SOA – SOAP web services from Automic tool and facing some issues for connection object creation for SOAP web services

Automic Info:Automic One Automation 2015(AE) , user interface version : 11.2.0+build 2347.

Oracle EBS Info:

·       RDBMS : 11.1.0.7.0

·       Oracle Applications : 12.1.3

·       Serer : in-xx-xxxx03

When I try to create connection objects and getting error of “Unknown host” and “connection timed-out “.

FYI. I am able to connect/ping oracle EBS application via Automic VPN. Do we need to configure the Oracle EBS server info in Automic environment or any agent to be installed in Oracle EBS server? 

• 2.  Oracle EBS - SOAP Web service Connection object creation issue

Posted Sep 28, 2017 04:48 PM
    On the Automation Engine, go to the agent and set RA=12. Then run the job again and look at the report. You will have a more detail error message. Hopefully from the error message you can tell what is going on 

• 3.  Oracle EBS - SOAP Web service Connection object creation issue

Posted Oct 05, 2017 01:52 AM
    Thanks for your comments, I will run again and check

• 4.  Oracle EBS - SOAP Web service Connection object creation issue

Posted Dec 15, 2017 02:34 AM
    Hi Kartheesan_K_9622
    sorry for the delay, just following up if you were able to set up the connection object after running the traces ?

Should you have any further questions or queries, feel free to contact me anytime.

Best Regards
    Daniel Hausdorf

• 5.  Oracle EBS - SOAP Web service Connection object creation issue

Posted Jan 23, 2018 12:42 AM
    Thank you very much Daniel. I need to get enable the Oracle EBS server as public IP and will connect the Web services from Automic environment. I will let you know if any assistance required. Thanks.