Automic Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Search - include script option

Posted Jan 23, 2018 10:22 AM
      |   view attached
    In a client, I have the client setting of SEARCH_SCRIPT_FOR_USAGE with a value of 'Y'.  But yet when I try to search for usage for an object, the include script option is grayed out.  Is there another setting that can override the search script for usage?
    I have attached an example.

• 2.  Search - include script option

Posted Jan 23, 2018 01:17 PM
    What version of the Java UI are you using?

• 3.  Search - include script option

Posted Jan 25, 2018 08:36 AM
    Silly Question: Did you save the VARA object?

Any Typo or blank in the KEY?

What if you use SEARCH_SCRIPT_FOR_USAGE = "L" - any changes in the behavior?

cheers, Wolfgang

• 4.  Search - include script option

Posted Feb 12, 2018 10:52 AM
    UI version is 11.2.1 build 412, JRE version is 1.8.0_144.  The two AE's are version 11.2.1 build 412.  The search option is Y is both AEs.  One always works fine, in the other is working sporadically; grayed out somtimes, other times it works fine.

Unfortunately it is the production AE that is working sporadically and don't really want to test with the L option.

• 5.  Search - include script option

Posted Feb 12, 2018 11:56 AM
    We are on User interface 11.2.1 built 414, just slightly upgraded from yours.  I vaguely remember having seen this happen in the past, but I can't remember under what conditions.   And its not happening now that I know of.

You'll need to reliably re-produce the problem in order to have a shot at resolving this.  Once you do, then you could easily download and test a newer 11.2.1 java client and see if that fixes it.

• 6.  Search - include script option
    Best Answer

Posted Feb 13, 2018 02:42 AM

Hi,
    Looks like there is a Known Error:

Search for Usage, "Include Script" grayed out 

And it’s fixed in 11.2.3  :)

KR, Josef

• 7.  RE: Search - include script option

Posted Nov 19, 2019 08:58 PM
    Hello Josef, I couldn't open the link you provided, and couldnt find the release notes containing this fix in Automic download page, do you by any chance have the document which stated the fix on this issue? we are currently having this problem.