Automic Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Read permissions for reports is missing

Posted Jan 07, 2019 06:03 PM

We have 3 environments, DEV, TST, PRD. We are only seeing the following issue in TST, despite everyone being set up the same in all 3. People cannot view reports for jobs from the Process Monitoring tab. They can view the Last Report from Process Assembly, but nothing from Process Monitoring.

Admins can still view, but I don't see anything in privileges or authorizations that is different for other user groups. I tried adding full authorizations for REPORT objects and no change.

It seems that the permissions just aren't applying to the Process Monitoring section. Here is the Additional Details on the error.

Read permissions for reports is missing.
    Hide Details(Stacktrace)
    Read permissions for reports is missing.java.lang.RuntimeException
    com.uc4.ecc.ae.commons.dialogs.reports.ReportDialogPresenter.lambda$loadData$4(ReportDialogPresenter.java:136)
    com.uc4.ecc.framework.core.async.NoArgsLoaderWrapper.load(NoArgsLoaderWrapper.java:16)
    com.uc4.ecc.framework.core.async.NoArgsLoaderWrapper.load(NoArgsLoaderWrapper.java:7)
    com.uc4.ecc.framework.core.async.BaseRequestCoordinator$1$1.call(BaseRequestCoordinator.java:223)
    com.uc4.ecc.framework.core.pool.ContextAwareExecutorService$CallableImplementation.call(ContextAwareExecutorService.java:72)
    java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
    java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
    java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
    java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

• 2.  Re: Read permissions for reports is missing

Posted Mar 28, 2019 07:47 AM

Hello Alexander

Did you find a solution for the issue?

Starting today we are seeing the exact same issue on customer`s site.

Regards
    Olaf

• 3.  RE: Read permissions for reports is missing

Posted Sep 25, 2019 02:31 PM
    Did you ever sort this out?  I'm having the same issue with a new UserGroup I set up where I grant access to objects instead of granting access to everything and then denying what the average user doesn't need access to.

• 4.  RE: Read permissions for reports is missing

Posted Nov 15, 2019 05:18 AM
    We have the same issue and still no solution :(

• 5.  RE: Read permissions for reports is missing
    Best Answer

Posted Nov 25, 2019 02:54 AM
    Hi Thomas,

If you add 'SECURITY_AUDIT_FAILURE' with the options 'OBJECT_ACCESS,USER_PRIVILEGE' (we additional use HOST_ACCESS and LOGON) to UC_CLIENT_SETTINGS you should have detailed error messages on what right or privileg is missing.

Good luck,
    Tim

------------------------------
    Automation Evangelist
    Fiducia & GAD IT AG
    ---
    Mitglied des deutschsprachigen Automic-Anwendervereins FOKUS e.V.
    Member of the German speaking Automic user association FOKUS e.V.
    ------------------------------