Automic Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Why is that number of entries on Y-Axis in a Widget is limited to 20. Is it possible to modify them?

Posted Feb 07, 2018 08:24 AM
    Hi All,

I have created a widget to analyse a workflow and given the details in data source. And it seems we are not supposed to have entries more than 20 on Y-axis. I want to display more than 20 entries on Y-axis in a particular widget. Is that even possible to display more than 20 ? Any other alternative way to achieve this?

9w9c55f3yy4x.jpghttps://us.v-cdn.net/5019921/uploads/editor/qh/9w9c55f3yy4x.jpg" width="471">
    Many Regards,
    Srujan.

• 2.  Why is that number of entries on Y-Axis in a Widget is limited to 20. Is it possible to modify them?

Posted Feb 07, 2018 09:16 AM
    Hi Srujan_Pathuri_9871

Many thanks for your inquiry.
    I am assuming that you are using ARA since Workflows and Application Deployments will be only available if the ARA plugin is installed.

Depending what kind of chart you have implemented please have a look towards our documentation.

Best Regards
    Daniel

• 3.  Why is that number of entries on Y-Axis in a Widget is limited to 20. Is it possible to modify them?

Posted Feb 07, 2018 10:15 AM
    Hi Daniel_Hausdorf_6982

No we have installed Automic Workload Automation using One Installer and we don't see Release Automation perspectives in AWI. However,I guess workflow objects is not just related to ARA. Please correct me if I am assuming wrong. 

Regarding my question, I have used Bar Widget in my dashboard. And I have gone through the docs, but I don't find anything related to changing number of categories on Y-axis. I have tried with two other chart types and even there we are allowed to display just 20 categories. It would be good if we can modify anywhere in our Automic System.

Thanks for your quick response.

Regards,
    Srujan.

• 4.  Why is that number of entries on Y-Axis in a Widget is limited to 20. Is it possible to modify them?

Posted Feb 09, 2018 03:25 AM
    Hi Srujan_Pathuri_9871

Thanks for your answer.
    Is Analytics installed in your system, since i believe this would be needed.
    Which Widget Type are you using on your Dashboard ?

Best Regards
    Daniel Hausdorf

• 5.  Why is that number of entries on Y-Axis in a Widget is limited to 20. Is it possible to modify them?

Posted Feb 13, 2018 06:12 AM
    Daniel_Hausdorf_6982

Thanks for your time. Yes I do have Analytics installed on my system and I am using BAR WIDGET on my dashboard. Could you please tell me how can I increase the number of categories to be shown in Y-Axis.

Many Regards,
    Srujan.

• 6.  Why is that number of entries on Y-Axis in a Widget is limited to 20. Is it possible to modify them?

Posted Feb 13, 2018 07:48 AM
    Srujan_Pathuri_9871

Ok, thanks for the info.
    Sorry to say, but i think the best would be to open a ticket with us so we can investigate this further in.

Best Regards
    Daniel Hausdorf

• 7.  Why is that number of entries on Y-Axis in a Widget is limited to 20. Is it possible to modify them?

Posted Feb 13, 2018 07:53 AM
    Daniel_Hausdorf_6982

Okay cool, then please let me know where can I open a ticket? Is there any other portal apart from this?

Many Regards,
    Srujan.

• 8.  Why is that number of entries on Y-Axis in a Widget is limited to 20. Is it possible to modify them?

Posted Feb 13, 2018 07:57 AM
    Hi Srujan_Pathuri_9871

You should have a login for http://support.automic.com/
    where you can open a ticket with your request.

Cheers
    Daniel

• 9.  Why is that number of entries on Y-Axis in a Widget is limited to 20. Is it possible to modify them?

Posted Feb 13, 2018 08:53 AM
    Daniel_Hausdorf_6982  Great.I think I don't have access to that portal so should I approach Automic Sales team?. I tried to register over there but still I didn't get the confirmation email. Please help me out in this.

Many Regards,
    Srujan.