Automic Workload Automation

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Do you find OEBS RAagent.zip file in AutomicDownload?

• 1.  Do you find OEBS RAagent.zip file in AutomicDownload?

Posted Dec 19, 2016 11:05 PM
    Dear Community,

AWA ,RA - Oracle E-Business Suite AgentGuide document asking to use some SQL files(aq_admin_setup.sql,aq_user_setup.sql,upgrade.sql,eOEBS_DROP.sql ... etc ) which need to be downloaded from the AutomicDownload center ( ZIP file call "OEBS RAagent.zip"). 

I tried and did not find any such file in the AutomicDownload center . can someone please help me find whare exactly this file is?

Thank you,
    Indika peiris

• 2.  Do you find OEBS RAagent.zip file in AutomicDownload?

• 3.  Do you find OEBS RAagent.zip file in AutomicDownload?
    Best Answer

Posted Dec 20, 2016 04:17 AM
    Well If you are downloading RA OEBS 4.0.0 (RA.Oracle.EBS_RA.OracleEBS.Solution_4_0_0+build.14) from download page, Sql files are missing from the zip package and we are fixing these issue, as a workaround, we can use the V3.1 sql files from the download center.

• 4.  Do you find OEBS RAagent.zip file in AutomicDownload?

Posted Dec 20, 2016 04:24 AM

Harald Heidinger

Thank you for the quick response.
    I have already downloaded available ZIP files(RA.Oracle.EBS_RA.OracleEBS.Solution.NoWeb_4_0_0+build.14.zip) from AutomicDownload center. It has got only "OebsAgent_solution.jar" file and could not see any SQl files.

I'm looking for the SQL files(aq_admin_setup.sql, aq_user_setup.sql, upgrade.sql, OEBS_DROP.sql ... etc ) which is mentioned in the Oracle E-Business Suite AgentGuide document.

75v7xs1avc0u.pnghttps://us.v-cdn.net/5019921/uploads/editor/xk/75v7xs1avc0u.png" width="710">

Rgds,
    Indika Peiris

• 5.  Do you find OEBS RAagent.zip file in AutomicDownload?

Posted Dec 20, 2016 04:39 AM
    Indika,

Thankfully Tran-Hoang_Hau_348 has the solution for you, please use the files out of the OEBS 3.1.1 installation. The OEBS 4.0 does not contain them.

• 6.  Do you find OEBS RAagent.zip file in AutomicDownload?

Posted Dec 20, 2016 04:42 AM

Tran-Hoang_Hau_348

Thanks.
    Will there be any version conflicts if I use those SQLs from the old Agent version?

I'm on AWA 12.0.0 HF4 and OEBS agent 12.0.0.

Rgds,
    Indika Peiris

• 7.  Do you find OEBS RAagent.zip file in AutomicDownload?

Posted Dec 20, 2016 04:55 AM

Tran-Hoang_Hau_348

Thanks.
    Will there be any version conflicts if I use those SQLs from the old Agent version?

I'm on AWA 12.0.0 HF4 and OEBS agent 12.0.0.

Rgds,
    Indika Peiris

I would say, there should be no problem since there is no change made to their files from V3.1 and I also believe if you are on V12 then you should use for the AWI
    RA.Oracle.EBS_RA.OracleEBS.Solution_4_0_0+build.14.zip 

• 8.  Do you find OEBS RAagent.zip file in AutomicDownload?

Posted Dec 20, 2016 05:38 AM
    Tran-Hoang_Hau_348

Thank you for the support. I will take the SQL files from the "RA.Oracle.EBS_RA.OracleEBS.Solution_3_1_0+build.2.ZIP".

One last question, I have my AE Test environment server processes and the OEBS Agent installed on one windows server. I'm trying to connect to our OEBS Application test environment which is running on Linux. As per the documentation this combination should work. Can you pls confirm?

Reason for the question is that , when we have OEBS Application with Multi node configuration , document guide us to install OEBS Agent on the Oracle node where the primary node with Oracle E-Business Suite.

kqgj1k51a3ah.pnghttps://us.v-cdn.net/5019921/uploads/editor/mm/kqgj1k51a3ah.png" width="718">
    Rgds,
    Indika Peiris

• 9.  Do you find OEBS RAagent.zip file in AutomicDownload?

Posted Dec 20, 2016 11:45 PM
    Hi Indika Peiris 

I can confirm that scenario would work as it should, Linux or window doesn't matter as long as your set up of Connection object, Agent, Jobs are correctly, then It will work.

Cheer,
    Hau

• 10.  Do you find OEBS RAagent.zip file in AutomicDownload?

Posted Jan 20, 2017 02:46 AM
    Now the fixed version for this issue was released on 2017-01-19 RA.Oracle.EBS 4.0.1