Automic Workload Automation

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

How to fetch list of notifications (failure/success/exceed runtime) from the jobs/jobplan

• 1.  How to fetch list of notifications (failure/success/exceed runtime) from the jobs/jobplan

Posted Jun 02, 2015 08:30 AM
    I am in need of list of jobs and associated notifications with them. In our environment we are generating notification using post process TAB and catching the return code of the job to trigger success/failure notification. For exceed runtime notification we are using MRT tab to execute the notification. I am looking for an easy method to get the list ( may be a DB query to pick up these columns ) etc. Any help is appreciated...!!

• 2.  How to fetch list of notifications (failure/success/exceed runtime) from the jobs/jobplan
    Best Answer

Posted Jun 02, 2015 11:30 AM
    I think the PostProcess script is stored in the OT table where OT_Type = 2.  Join this table to OH.

And I think the MRT information may be in the OH table.

Reference material;
    http://docs.automic.com/documentation/AE/9_SP8/english/AE_DB_TABLES/tables/index.htm

• 3.  How to fetch list of notifications (failure/success/exceed runtime) from the jobs/jobplan

Posted Jun 25, 2015 10:42 AM
    Thanks Pete, it is helping us to dig alerts now..!!