Automic Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Are the Request and Reponse Sets written to /bin/soap_reports automatically deleted?

Posted Mar 18, 2013 03:10 PM
    Just curious, are the files in the soap_reports folder automatically deleted after a period of time? I couldn't find any reference to what happens to these files in the Docu sent out by Jack.

• 2.  Are the Request and Reponse Sets written to /bin/soap_reports automatically deleted?

Posted Mar 21, 2013 11:26 AM
    Depends on AE maintenance job retention period.  Just like reports of any other agents.

• 3.  Are the Request and Reponse Sets written to /bin/soap_reports automatically deleted?

Posted Mar 21, 2013 12:59 PM
    huh? do you mean the database Maintenance jobs using archive and reorg? The db maintenance removes records from the database, it doesn't touch the file system. You might be thinking of AM, the System Chain removes the job reports from the filesystem since the job reports aren't stored in the database.

• 4.  Are the Request and Reponse Sets written to /bin/soap_reports automatically deleted?

Posted Apr 10, 2013 03:12 PM
    Thank you for bringing this up, information has been passed onto Tech Writer to include in documentation. Customers will need to create a cleanup job.

• 5.  Re: Are the Request and Reponse Sets written to /bin/soap_reports automatically deleted?

Posted May 08, 2018 10:47 AM

I realize this is an old post, but just came across this issue on my system - the # of files in the soap_reports directory was ginormous.  I can create a cleanup job, but just wondering - how long are these files used for / should you retain them for?  Anything older than a week?  day?  Thanks.