Agile Requirements Designer

View Only
  • 1.  ARD - Variables in process block

Posted Jan 24, 2020 07:53 AM
      |   view attached
    HI Team,
    I have created 2 variables in the Process Block -Test Data which is integrated to a Self service flow in TDM portal. When i delete the variables from the ARD i still see them in the Portal. I have tried recreating the variable but the issue is still the same. Can you help here.
    ARD version is 3.0.000.11, TDM version is 4.8.1

------------------------------
    Rajesh Jaggumantri
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: ARD - Variables in process block

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 24, 2020 08:10 AM
    Rajesh could you please give a bit more detail as to what you are trying to do.  Generally you would define variables within TDM and not ARD.

• 3.  RE: ARD - Variables in process block

Posted Jan 24, 2020 08:46 AM
    HI Billy, I am trying to add a variable as an input to the self service form. created a variable in TDM Data Pool and used the ARD - Make System Data -Set Publish. while doing this i could not delete the old variable which was created in the TDM. in short the TDM and the ARD Variable path are not in sync. Hope i am clear.

• 4.  RE: ARD - Variables in process block
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 24, 2020 09:48 AM
    ok....The variable(s) in question all come from TDM.  A lot depends on how you set things up and being that you mentioned "Data Pool" I am assuming you are working in Datamaker.    As I said, the variables all come from TDM.  When you have made a change with the variables you need to run at least one publish using the correct variables.   Once this is done, go to the data pool in question, right mouse click and select data pool properties.  on the right hand side you want to set up a default publish using the publish that contains your variables.  Save it.  Now when you go into ARD and follow the instructions you mentioned above, you should see your new variable.