Agile Requirements Designer

View Only
  • 1.  New ARD Courses on Test Data & Automation

Posted Sep 21, 2021 02:37 PM
    ARD Learning Courses
    We have 2 new ARD courses available on the Broadcom Enterprise Software Academy: ARD Test Data and ARD Automation.

Check out these new courses to learn the foundations of creating and managing test data variables and automation configuration files in Agile Requirements Designer.

Explore FREE ARD Learning Courses >

Here's a preview of all of the ARD-related courses available on the Broadcom Enterprise Software Academy:

------------------------------
    Caitlin Lam
    Product Marketing Manager, DevOps

• 2.  RE: New ARD Courses on Test Data & Automation

Posted Feb 15, 2022 07:24 AM
    Hello, Caitlin Lam,
       why I could not download the exercise file when I was learning the 2 course: ARD Test Data and ARD Automation? 
    when I downloaded a exercise file, say Download ARD_Automation_EX01_Align_Automation.zip, it always responded as follow:

Resource not available.

We are unable to find the resource you requested. Please check your request.

and the url redirected to "https://university.blazemeter.com/r/5nsy79089ruj2cyqsr6he2t4i3sze0o".

so could you help me for this? 
    Thank you very much.

Brendon Li 
    brendon_li@cmbchina.com

• 3.  RE: New ARD Courses on Test Data & Automation

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 17, 2022 12:10 PM
    Hi Brendon,
    Thank you for reporting this issue, we are looking into it and will update you once it is resolved.
    We are sorry that this has happened and that the solution is taking longer than expected.

Regards,
    Pavel

ARD Product Owner
    Broadcom

• 4.  RE: New ARD Courses on Test Data & Automation

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 04, 2022 03:48 AM
    Hi Brendon,
     the courses are both fixed now. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.
    Thanks,
    Pavel

ARD Product Owner
    Broadcom