Agile Requirements Designer

View Only
  • 1.  ARD implementation in complex use cases (ex Telco, many combinations & options)

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 22, 2018 08:21 AM

Hi,

We are working on an ARD POC for a Telco. The initial ARD design (ex new customer on-boarding) looks very impressive in the number of combinations (ex > 4000 paths for all possible paths, many screens with options and dependant options). 

Do you know if there has been past implementations of ARD in very complex use cases (with many combinations) especially in Telecom sector? The idea is to be able to pass the variables associated with the chosen combination to the following processes to execute the right actions / commands / queries...based on the chosen path.

Any best practices, experiences which can be shared will be most welcomed.

Thanks

Regards

• 2.  Re: ARD implementation in complex use cases (ex Telco, many combinations & options)

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 22, 2018 04:49 PM

Hello Reza,

We have several ARD implementations that are for very large and complex environments, some of which are for Telco related businesses. Is there anything specific that you are looking for, or areas where you would like more information.

Best regards,

Brad

• 3.  Re: ARD implementation in complex use cases (ex Telco, many combinations & options)
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 22, 2018 04:55 PM

Hi Reza,

I suggest looking over the ARD 2.9 Documentation, specifically the sections "Test Generation" (https://docops.ca.com/ca-agile-requirements-designer/2-9/en/test-generation) and "Managing Test Data" (https://docops.ca.com/ca-agile-requirements-designer/2-9/en/managing-test-data). If there is something specific that you are attempting to do, or have questions about, that would help me focus my research to help get you the information you need.

Best regards,

Brad