DX Unified Infrastructure Management

View Only
  • 1.  Update the data that comes from the mssql query in the CABI dashboard

Posted Oct 23, 2020 08:15 PM
    Hi dear Community.
    I set up a dashboard (Panel) in CABI, but for some reason I see that the value (min, max, avg) is not updated on every poll (30 seconds). I see the browser blinking, but I don't see it change the values.

I created a domain with a query.
    Then I created an Ad Hoc view, then a report and finally a dashboard (Panel).
    In fact i configured the update of the dashlet in the CABI designer in each 30 seconds

Do I need to configure something else?

• 2.  RE: Update the data that comes from the mssql query in the CABI dashboard

Posted Oct 24, 2020 03:46 AM
    Edited by Luc Christiaens Oct 26, 2020 04:33 AM
    A year ago I opened a ticket for this problem or undocumented behavior, and received as answer:
    "as this is a custom report it would not be considered supported (out the scope of tech support)."
    and also:
    "For Jasper Report Server documentation, you can use the "Help" button / link within the cabijs Web Console (http://help.jaspersoft.com/Default.htm#cshid=100). The free Tibco Jaspersoft community sign up may also help."

At the end; I did not find an answer for my problem

• 3.  RE: Update the data that comes from the mssql query in the CABI dashboard

Posted Oct 28, 2020 09:38 AM
    Hi @Luc Christiaens Thanks for your comments. And finally you couldn't get the dashboard in CABI?​ What did?

• 4.  RE: Update the data that comes from the mssql query in the CABI dashboard

Posted Oct 29, 2020 02:24 AM
    Like these ad hoc views did give problems (without a solution) I used:
    - jasperreports and use them in a cabi dashboard
    or/and
    - real UIM dashboards

• 5.  RE: Update the data that comes from the mssql query in the CABI dashboard

Posted Oct 29, 2020 05:39 AM
    It might be related to this article:

https://community.jaspersoft.com/wiki/adhoc-reports-why-data-database-not-refreshed-real-time

• 6.  RE: Update the data that comes from the mssql query in the CABI dashboard

Posted Oct 30, 2020 02:35 AM
    Thanks, will try that